India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

beauty is trust

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Firstly I love the new montage with the old and the new Suhani and the old Suhani disappearing very nicely done by the cvs. All I ever wanted was a proper separation and I think I have gotten that in leaps and bounds and it is going beyond my expectations. Really this can not be the old cvs such thought into Suhani's character, something is wrong here or have they finally fired those old useless dogs who were sleeping on the job b4. Anyways always felt like if there was ever a female character which could compete with these very well written male characters it was Suhani and the uniqueness was lost for nearly a year but its now back and I love her again. 1st love never dies it seems lol. But its terribly sad seeing her in so much pain. She relates everything to beauty and Yuvraj now. Yuvraj has truly done a number on her, her change, her love, her hurt, is all related to him. Her looks as a woman has really taken a hit with whatever he told her. She has been made to feel ugly and disgusted at the person she is and the color of her skin. Beauty is trust and trust is beauty. I dnt really care about a Yuvani meeting but 1 thing I want to see is Yuvraj's reaction to the woman that he turned Suhani into. That's gona be a shocker for him and his family. Bt I hope its done from far and Suhani doesn't see them or him. But really I got to wonder did Yuvraj trust Snaky over Su? I just dnt know coz souyma seems nice and not deceitfu so she would have told him that Krishna brought the bomb to where they were. I am definitely looking forward to who is gona be the next entry into the show coz I think if the cvs wanted to push this show to another level bring a new guy is needed in the show for Suhani to bring back the old Suhani. Yuvani fans can get their couple at the end of the show bt in the interim this show needs a hero for Suhani. But again well done to the cvs and the thought and dialogues they have given Suhani.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

meena_237dent4uchinki24lotsoflovediksha0102arch_angelSunaPdivyareddy123charmz517anita_mhoneylimeIshi_12YuvaaniMad

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Sandi 100% agree with u
Even I want new guy for suhani. Instead of new I want rohan to come back..I just loved rohan character such a lively characrer..he will be perfect for suhani in all aspects..so cvs if they can bring pls rohan back until they unite yuvraj n suhan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517Raadhni

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
What, new montage again?

Yeah, we all wanted a proper separation, and I'm glad you got it. But really, Sandi, what are you expecting knowing the cvs' track record? The so-called new Suhani will crash and burn in the course of a single episode, I'm pretty sure. I can just hear her tell snaky at some point how grateful she is for her looking after her daughter, and ''Koi baat nahi, Somu" if you married my husband, what's a guy between friends.

Agree with your point--Yuvraj must have really done a number on her, but it's not his fault. It never is anyone's fault in this show. And if it is, it doesn't matter or is treated like someone just happened to cause minor hurt that needn't even be acknowledged, but can just go on shamelessly like nothing happened.

As usual, this great turnaround of Suhani lacks logic. Being stupid and stubborn about one issue can't be fixed by being equally stupid and stubborn about the opposite issue. I can understand someone beating themselves up over something that causes irredeemable damage, but I don't see how turning into Yuvraj Part I fixes it. Whatever, I know the answer: ''It's a serial, don't expect logic''.

She relates everything to beauty and Yuvraj now. Yuvraj has truly done a number on her, her change, her love, her hurt, is all related to him. Her looks as a woman has really taken a hit with whatever he told her. She has been made to feel ugly and disgusted at the person she is and the color of her skin.'

^Totally agree.

I don't think beauty is trust, or no more than many other things. Beauty is feeling good about who or how you are--how Suhani originally was. Trust? What trust? When have these 2 ever walked the talk regarding trust? They just talk, but she hid important things for some foolish reason, time and time again. As for Yuvraj, his love and trust are conditional. I know the cvs don't INTEND that, but that's what I feel. I would guess he's supposed to still be in love with her, even after 6 years with another woman, sharing a room and a bed, but to my thinking, that  ship has sailed. far, far away. And I'm not going to apologise for saying it.

And of course, Suhani is very largely responsible for whatever has happened. Never learnt any lessons. Always insisted on her own way. Imposed her mindset to matters that. if seen objectively, were not what she presumed. And the sad thing is, even after whatever great (NOT) reveal happens and the dust settles, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

I don't trust snaky and never have, since her stay in BH, no matter how much the cvs redeem her. Maybe she is ''nice'' to make up for whatever she did. Maybe she's ''nice'' because she got what she wanted. I don't think it will be that Yuvraj trusted the snake over Su so much as the poor fool doesn't know whatever the truth is.

I will depend on you to tell me if his reaction when he sees her again is worth watching. Prefer not to have any expectations from these cvs, who can effortlessly do exactly what they should not.

I would love a new guy, but I'm pretty sure pativrata SP bahu Su will not get one. Or accept one. Remember her outrage at Rohan?

Love seeing you here.

Edited by anita_m - 13 April 2016 at 9:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arch_angelIshi_12honeylime

lotsoflove Senior Member
lotsoflove
lotsoflove

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I also think yuvraj has trusted soumya over suhani in the past that's way suhani says beauty is trust and my suhani deserves a great guy par I don't think ye suhani ki aur hamare nasseb mai hoga and must say pehle fans request karte hai new montage ke liye par CVS surprise kiya new montage se and its very cool
YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I also want a new handsome guy for suhaani.it will add more spice to current track. I m happy happy that cvs did not show direct FB after the leap.let's the reason of separation unfold in the last moment when they both r unable to ignore each other do fighting n release their frustration n blame eack other for their separation. I want history to be repeat. Soumya feeling insecure seeing yuvaani together n yuvraaj feeling jealous seeing suhaani with new guy.and this new guy really loves suhaani n propose for marriage in front of yuvraaj. LOL I love to see yuvraaj vs new guy n suhaani vs soumya. Love hate relationship btwen yuvaani LOL
AgnesFan IF-Sizzlerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Ani ..Ani ..Ani u made me cry wid your review n brought what i exactly wanted to say in my post..I know y u added the apology clause...No one really wish to agree that he is rather convinced with Somya ..N i again say 6 years of marriage is not a simple joke..I cant agree to samjota point in any sense..
As for suhani she used to hide only head breaking things which would change the entire equation btw her n Raj from very beginning n in a way both force themselves on each other..She on her good heart ideology n he with his ocd( but I love when he forces ocd)..Both people have flaws..She was into misconception that Yuvraj hated Sajan as he was not in good form n had a irritating face but he hated him as he was careless n a bit o beauty will be a reason too..

N i never can agree snaky is innocent..She is hiding the bomb thing from Raj..She cant be trusted..But I believe her in mothering the kids..She was so happy when Yuvani mentioned her as her mother while filling the form which meant she has guilt n is regreting some deed she had done in past..And noted she said your heart has to be good to have a glowing face..i find her guilty..

I dunno whether he trusts Somya as she is beautiful n has a white peel..Trust n Yuvraj Suhani are poles apart..Yuvraj trust is rather much conditioned n Suhani does not trusy him in important matters
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Dear...but I don't think...he lov sumu...ya he hate suhani but he love her...
N I think it's like a whn suhani don't know de truth...
N somu come to bh create misunderstandings between dem...

So I think she creates missunderstanding between because she became selfish as mother she tooks decision...I don't think...ya agree...yuvi ko hamesha se asa hi dikhaya he...but yuvi ke character ko wo asa nhi batayenge...ki he started liking somu...again..

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
But still confused between yuvraj and somu bond...

Go to top