India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

suhani should take yuvani away from them

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Really this dadi will never change. I hope that Suhani sees dadi telling Yuvani something bad and realizes that leaving her with that family was a bad idea and that Yuvraj aint a fit father and that she should take Yuvani away from him. Really everyday that useless Dadi is gona give the poor kid skin whitening cream. And SomRaj are no match for her. Yuvraj doesn't see what his dadi is doing. snaky does but what use is she. better if su takes yuvani away from him. Yuvraj still has Krishna he wnt be childless. And I think that to teach dadi a lesson if Yuvani is taken away coz of her something might enter her brain. And even though Suhani's views on beauty is crazee she would still be a good mom. But I do like the bond btw souyma and the 2 girls they adorable with her

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Sandi whatevet the case maybe Suhani always proves to be a good mom..SomRaj is a great failure..I dont find any kind of bond between the girls n SomRaj..Yuvraj looks like a drover who will pickup n drop them to n fro school or usher them around the city..
And if Yuvani is taken away by Suhani she will become lesser arrogant than she is now n wont be spoilt brat like Yuvraj n it will surely be a lesson for Dadi but she wont learn anything from that.She will just show her animosity towards Krishna girl n try to make her life hell.I dont feel suhani will take her away n to me she dont want to mother this fully spoilt brat..Bachi ki koi gun nahi hai usme
anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
You know, someone said this in  post, and I'm more and more convinced that Yuvaani is actually snaky's daughter and the other girl is Suhani's. If Krishna comes back and snaky returns to him in one of those brush-everything-under-the carpet-and-ask-no-questions wrap-ups, it'll be good, because then the girl named Krishna won't cause confusion in the kriya household. LOL

So what is the wonderful couple doing while BQ gives fairness cream to a kid (please, how old ARE these kids?) Are the wimps sitting silent?

Is it possible that Suhani doesn't KNOW about her daughter? I really don't see how she can go off and leave the girl--whichever girl it is--with these Birlas. Epic fail as a mom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AgnesFan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top