Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Set You Free [NeelMila OS] (Page 3)

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithi373

Wow!! This was a great story! You reallyy managed to write a beautiful first person point of view on a victim of rape or almost rape ! This states a lot of things that need to be touched on in Indian dramas or just in general!! I love this! It's so well written! Again wishing they had unfolded the story differently, perhaps showing Sharmila fighting for her rights instead of getting revenge'

Thank You. This is the most personal I've ever gotten with a writing piece. Literally poured all my sentiments and resentment towards how society sees a girl who is not wholly at fault and cannot be the one blamed alone and forced into something without consent. The fact that Neelkanth sees her as she is and gives her the right to take her decision was my way to show his character like he is. He may have gotten provoked, but under no circumstances does he mean ill to her on a personal front. The game of revenge could have been shut when Sharmila made him dance to even out his illicit kiss, that was in no way a way to stop her. 
There were other non humiliating methods to reason out with her. Both have been wrong at some point and through my tale, I make them acknowledge that. Revenge is never an answer for anything, it just complicates things further. Hate is harmful. Rape is atrocious but so is molestation. Just imagine, when we travel by local trains and are molested and cannot do anything even about that as society, we have certainly not evolved. And by propagating regressiveness in this show, they destroyed a character that would have been the voice for justice as Meenu seems like a very strong person, she carries off those lines with more ease. Her potiential got somewhat wasted in their stereotypical storyline. 

Mithi373 Groupbie
Mithi373
Mithi373

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Very well said! This is amazing, I can see your effort!!! You brought justice to their characters perhaps something the makers failed to do!!! Everything was very well said in your reply! I love the way you think!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
That is the sweetest compliment I have ever gotten in my life.
Hope I will be able to do something about it someday.
But for now, I'm glad to even make a change in someone's perspective for a while LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi373

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index