Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Set You Free [NeelMila OS] (Page 2)

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Amazing, amazing chapter. I cnt wait for the next chapter(gona act like I dnt know what an OS is coz I love it so much). I wish that in btw all the KaYU scenes we got abit of these 2. Neel was wrong bt I totally blame Vishwa for everything. Really loved the OS

Thanks a ton for all the appreciation. Unfortunately cannot make it a two/three/multi shot story because I believe my writing loses the appeal after the first part. I'm really sorry, its just I am not conditioned to thinking in too much of continuation. While its based on the plot, I would simply like to state that at the end of the day, we ourselves need to understand our limits. Badke Papa did provoke him but why did he lose absolutely all senses? He was one of the characters I thought was the most sensible and all these actions made me lose a little trust on that fact. Sharmila too has more potential of being the strong headed girl who refuses to back down and I hope she continues this way. Yes, I wish they were focussed on more as well, I do feel that they dont get their due attention. Honestly, I am currently more intrigued about this duo because I kinda have a penchant for love/hate couples rather than cotton candy sweet ones. 

Edited by RTme0w - 14 April 2016 at 8:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GingerlyLiveLoveLaugh96

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by RTme0w

Thanks a ton Mahirah for reading and appreciating my grave story. This is simply my visualization of how I felt that it should be handled. But each to their own. Also, this is one of the topics that is really taboo and not encountered much on Indian Television so basing it on the fact that they need to garner trps, they twist and turn the plot to make this concept seem less repellent. Also, I guess that is one of the reasons that there have been a lot of silent readers for this yet no likes and comments on my story, because it made them uncomfortable and they did not want to venture into supporting anything so. Anyways, I am here just to put my story forward, cannot expect even too much appreciation (: 

You're welcome Tannu Heart
I loved ur visualization and this is exactly how it should have been portrayed in this show. Infact, this is the type of approach other shows should also use when touching on a topic like this Ouch

And dw about the likes and comments.
This forum is quite inactive anyway
But your story was outstanding and you should definitely keep up the good work Clap
And do not ever shy away from penning down ur thoughts even if it doesnt align with other people's thoughts Hug

Thank You once again for your valuable feedback and appreciation, Mahirah. 
They should, they could, but the TV world works for television rating points and they would not want to approach a topic like this in a way that could potentially offend viewers. Lets not forget the show airs at 7.00 pm when there are a set of kids and adults watching alike. You get the general idea. This is something that makes you look up and take notice in a negative manner. Redemption is rushed for the same reason. I am not writing for the sake of likes and comments anyways, its my hobby and a channel to alleviate all of my apprehensions. I merely stated an observation of why I think that was the case. I aint shy at all, as you may have noted from a lot of my posts and replies and whatever, I am more of a creative critic than anything. But I cannot be absolutely blunt because that will hurt sentiments which I never intend to do anyways. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brokengirl

Now this is something the show should have definitely had. I'm disappointed at how they are handling this couple. Which by the way I don't think they should get married to each other  at all. 
Thank you for shedding some light on this sensitive issue. You also pointed out while everyone Likes Kaali , it cannot be denied that it is because of her actions that we are seeing this fiasco circus play out. 

Wonderful writing. Look forward to more. 

KarishmaClap

Thank You for such a thoughtful feedback, Karishma. 
I agree on the same thing. I dont think it is justified to both of them to be forced into any relationship without Sharmila's consent. It is not right on her family's part to expect her to just accept a person she can barely trust. But thats what is set to happen in the show. Its my version of what would suit them in the best manner possible, considering he does not have to go to jail nor does she have to fake her feelings and hold a grudge against him for atleast the next 2-3 months. Communication is key to resolving an issue and that is what I always feel has been lacking in this relationship. As for the Kali factor, I dont mention her name because from Sharmila's perspective, she is not the focus. I dont wear rose tinted glasses, and I do think she is absolutely right in saying that it is Gauri and Kali (along with Badke Papa) who have led to all the misunderstanding, drama and unresolved conflict between this pair.  Will be interesting to see how they wish to progress with their story though. Hopefully look forward to seeing more on their thoughts and dilemmas on this situation in the show. 
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
This is amazing. I agree with one of the other posters that they should not be marrying anyway but it is OK.
I wish some of the turmoil a girl goes through after such an event. Sharmila just walks around with a swollen face. You have done a great job telling her side of the story. 

Neel-Sharmila story also need some time on the show. I would love to see how they grow as a couple. Earlier reports that Sharmila was negative. I really hope that is not true. Gauri, her mother adnd Kalyani are enough!

Hey_Bhaggu

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
So Tannu Ji...I finally get to read one of your creative pieces...I have to say, kudos to you for writing all of that on your phone.

I loved the story...I loved your take on what transpired between Sharmila and Neel.  Sharmila was given the platform to express herself. She felt suffocated, as despite being the victim she was being treated as if she was the one who committed the crime. I loved how she sat there imagining her perpetrator at home smirking, etc.

Neel repenting and confessing his wrongs to her. That was lovely. As she was then put in a dilemma...wondering whether or not to forgive him, etc...!

Honestly, I liked this take from Sharmila's perspective. You've handled it a lot better than the makers did. Well done!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GingerlyHey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

This is amazing. I agree with one of the other posters that they should not be marrying anyway but it is OK.
I wish some of the turmoil a girl goes through after such an event. Sharmila just walks around with a swollen face. You have done a great job telling her side of the story. 

Neel-Sharmila story also need some time on the show. I would love to see how they grow as a couple. Earlier reports that Sharmila was negative. I really hope that is not true. Gauri, her mother and Kalyani are enough!

Thanks a ton! My friend has gone through this turmoil and she has been vocal about it to me so it was not very tough to imagine how Sharmila must have felt in that situation. The dread, the constant fear, the humiliation when you are not the one to blame, the pressure to get married to save your dignity, the whole fact that society has to point fingers at a girl because she decided to stand up for herself (whether positively or negatively). There is no option but to give in to society. And if the world progresses in the same manner, we will be back in the age when women had no rights or voice at all. I hope she does not turn negative on the show but if she does, I for one would understand where that comes from. Mutual respect for your work. Love it. Adore it. Bookmarked it to make sure I dont miss out on updates!!
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

So Tannu Ji...I finally get to read one of your creative pieces...I have to say, kudos to you for writing all of that on your phone.

I loved the story...I loved your take on what transpired between Sharmila and Neel.  Sharmila was given the platform to express herself. She felt suffocated, as despite being the victim she was being treated as if she was the one who committed the crime. I loved how she sat there imagining her perpetrator at home smirking, etc.

Neel repenting and confessing his wrongs to her. That was lovely. As she was then put in a dilemma...wondering whether or not to forgive him, etc...!

Honestly, I liked this take from Sharmila's perspective. You've handled it a lot better than the makers did. Well done!

Thank You Aisha Ji. 
I genuinely value your feedback and opinion. 
I wanted to have it grounded in reality. No matter how far we come, when it comes to actually showing us respect, this society fails. And the imaginations stem from the fact that you have seen so many of those sadist people that you lose trust in humanity. In fact, I would say sometimes I feel even that is dead. I simply wanted to stick to their characters and not deviate much because then it loses its appeal, so Neelu Bhaiya is exactly like he is in the show and so is Sharmila, except she is more vocal about everything that is going on in the interiors of her mind in my OS. I wanted to bring to light the injustice that these girls suffer because whether you are knowingly or unknowingly tarnishing her self respect, she is the silent sufferer in the process and has to give her own life up to a person she can perceptually never learn to love or respect. I get very disturbed when I read such cases and I am truly one of the proponents that cannot make much change in the world as of now by representing such people but through the course of my story, I wanted to bring about my own thoughts on this issue. I am glad you like it so much because I put my heart and soul into this one, there is no fantasy about it. 

_innocent_

Mithi373 Groupbie
Mithi373
Mithi373

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Wow!! This was a great story! You reallyy managed to write a beautiful first person point of view on a victim of rape or almost rape ! This states a lot of things that need to be touched on in Indian dramas or just in general!! I love this! It's so well written! Again wishing they had unfolded the story differently, perhaps showing Sharmila fighting for her rights instead of getting revenge'

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index