India-Forums

You asked for it! - TS - Last part -pg8 (Page 2)

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Uff uff, this whole ts till end was night mare plx update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I want ThaRuv to unite..
Good write up..KatoriThumbs Up

Karaali

Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I liked how you took the story to a whole different level. it's really amazing. Simple understandable yet classy writing. Also, showing how each character feels, is not a small deal. it's very difficult to showcase the different emotions each character goes through in a single piece of writing. Really impressed. Hoping for more of the same.

Karaali

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Katori di ! this TS is just so emotional !! Cry
i hope you have good things planned out for the next part just please dont end it with Tha----ruv.Cry
otherwise i LOVED IT! Hug

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Alternate endings coming up for both fandoms!!! LOLLOL

harneet.kahlon

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Alternate endings coming up for both fandoms!!! LOLLOL

thats mean!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL Not fair!

Karaali

nknaini Senior Member
nknaini
nknaini

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
wo very nice...

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Part 2 - For Dhurv-Thapki fans
---------------------------------------

The divorce was finalized within a month. There were no issues because it was with mutual consent and all legal requirements had been met. Vasu called Thapki's parents as soon as she got the final papers from the lawyer's office to give them the news. As the conversation proceeded, she also invited herself for tea the next day at their house. She did not plan to waste anytime in bringing Dhurv and Thapki together. She then called Dhurv to update him and asked him to accompany her to Thapki's place the next day.

Dhruv gave his mother a non-committal response before he hung up. He sat back in his chair thinking about all that had happened over the last few months. He had been caught off guard with Thapki's lack of interest in anything since the divorce proceedings started. He wanted to talk to her before he could just show up with a marriage proposal at her doorstep he decided.  

He called her but as usual she did not answer her mobile. He called her home phone and asked Aditi to give her the phone. This was the only way he had been able to talk to her in the last month.

"We need to talk. Can you come to the cafe near my work at 3."

"I am not sure there is anything to .."

"My mother is coming to meet your parents tomorrow to talk about our marriage. There is a lot to talk about. Meet me at 3." Dhurv hung up the phone annoyed by her constant attempts to avoid him.

He reached the cafe at quarter of three. The cafe was quiet and he selected his usual corner booth where a couple of fake plants on either side of the booth provided its occupants some privacy. She showed up at five minutes to three. They sat down at the table and ordered coffee.

Dhurv looked at Thapki waiting for her to say something. She wore no make up and looked pretty in a pink salwar suit. She had not yet spoken word except nodding in affirmative when he asked if she wanted coffee. She did not even make an eye contact with him. She just sat there folding and unfolding the paper napkin nervously.

He decided to take the lead and cleared his throat to get her attention. She did not look up.

"Are you ready to marry me?" He asked confronting the issue directly.

"Eh?"

"As I told you my mother is coming to your house tomorrow to talk about our marriage to your parents, I want to know if you are ready for it?"

Silence. Then she asked "Are you ready?"

I was stumped. I did not expect this question. Was I ready? I had not even thought about it.

"I do not know. I have not thought about it for me" Dhurv answered honestly. "I have been so worried about you and what you have been going through.. " He stopped in the middle searching for the right words.

"I am confused." She finally admitted and continued "I don't know what to do. I do not know what is the right thing to do".

"Do you still love me?"

"I don't know."

"Do you love Bihaan?"

"I don't know."

"You still haven't gotten over your marriage" he stated instead of asking but she knew it was a question and shook her head in negative.

He was beginning to get impatient with her cryptic answers. She was treating him like a stranger and he wanted her to pour her heart out and tell him everything that was on her mind. He took a deep breath to calm himself when a realization dawned upon him. He was a stranger to her. A lot had changed in the last few months - within themselves and between them.

"Thapki!" He said gently. For the first time since she had come to the cafe, she looked up and met his gaze. "Many things have happened in our lives in the last seven months - some good and others not so much. We survived through all of that without each other's support. I can understand your confusion as you question my place in your life. You dedicated yourself to that marriage and Bihaan stood by you in many difficult situations. He supported you when no one did. He believed you when even I had doubts. You were able to forgive him for the marriage cheat due to the inherent goodness of his and your heart."

"I don't know what you feel about him. I don't want to know anything about your marriage that you do not want to tell me. But I am here to support you in anyway I can." Dhruv continued quietly, his pain visible in his eyes "If you have developed deeper feelings for Bihaan, you need to go back to him. He is just as capable of keeping you happy as I am."

Silence descended upon the table. No one spoke for a few minutes. The waiter came with their coffee and served them. They toyed with the coffee cup for a long time.

Finally Thapki started slowly "I had began to believe that I love him and was expecting the separation to be painful. That did not happen. I expected to miss him. That did not happen. I expected to cry for him. That did not happen. I expected to feel numb. I felt alive and free. Nothing happened as I expected. So now I do not know what to expect or think. I do not know if I ever loved you. I am beginning to wonder if I am even capable of loving. I am questioning all my beliefs and feeling. I am questioning my existence." With this a tear rolled down her right cheek that Dhruv desperately wanted to wipe away but he knew she had not given him the right to do so as yet.

"I cannot tell you want to feel but I can tell that both of us have changed in many ways. We have grown as individuals with our experiences and have learnt things about ourselves that we did not know before. I found out how unforgiving of a person I can be. You could forgive Bihaan but I could forgive neither Shraddha nor Bihaan for their treachery. The most important thing I have learnt is that unhappy people can only spread unhappiness like I did when I lost you. Unhappiness breeds bitterness of the soul and it destroys you as person. Today, I only want you to be fulfilled and happy."

"Yes. I want to marry to you. But this is not about me. It is about you. You need to chose what you want. If you choose me, I will be honored. If you choose someone else, I will wish all the happiness for you. If you are not ready to choose, I will wait for you to make the choice. I want my love to be the light of your life, cause of your happiness."

He gently took her hand into his. "I will talk to Maa. Let us not rush into this marriage. Let us get to know each other again. Let us learn to love again."

Thapki held on to his hand tightly as they sat there in silence. No more words were needed.

Edited by Katori - 14 April 2016 at 11:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonNeha99KowsiP.D.DuttaGet-Lost

Go to top