You asked for it! - TS - Last part -pg8 - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
what a shocking and wonderful lovely twist you gave. very much loved last part. and their confession so beautiful. wonderful update.
Thankx for this awesome update, the way you add suspense, was too too good. Love this ..
#thahaanforever
Its only because of your wonderful way of portraying the emotions that I took the risk of reading this. You literally broke my heart last time. All the time I was having a panic attack, preparing myself for tha-------ruv. But it was worth it. This is what you call a pleasant surprice.
P.S. Sorry to all tharuv fans but please don't write any tharuv works, please...please...please you have no idea how much  it hurts to read or see tha----ruv😭  I wonder how I am even typing it, I can only think of bihaan and it hurts me , a lot.
when you mentioned that last part will be for ThaHaan fans...i was expecting a happy ending but i didn't knew you'll make it so special. i absolutely loved how Thapki conveyed her feelings to Bihaan πŸ˜ƒ i know this is not your original style but please write a few more happy one/two shots for ThaHaan πŸ˜Š
@Katori: This was just perfect. The whole TS was in fact! Pls do write more. I don't mind ur sarcastic ones as well! πŸ˜†
Awesome !! I read all part in one go nd all r awesome. Plz write more. 
It was a wonderful treat for thahaan fansπŸ˜ƒ
And the good thing there was suspense in ur writing i like that...do write moreπŸ‘πŸΌ
Diii what an ending yaar!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³
i was too feeling like bihaan as i was scrolling down but then its striked me when i read aditi mannn i loved it!!!! β€οΈ
thank you so much di πŸ€— for such a beautiful ending i hope we get to see something as good as this OS in the show too!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

I am glad you liked it. I think everyone was prepared for Dhurv-Thapki ending!!
Originally posted by oceanbubble

OMG...perfect...I was really not expecting Thahaan at all...I was actually expecting a murder here too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But it was amazing...a wave of relief washed over me when I found that Aditi was the bride...more than Bihaan, I was relieved...

Very well written...πŸ‘

I am glad you liked it. I think I prepared the grounds well for Dhurv-Thapki ending!!