I want you... OS - 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' Collection - Page 8

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Umm..I don't really know what to say...the last scene was...well...It was hot & naughty... 

Really nice update Kowsi...It was really very cute...Thapki & bihaan playing games, teasing each other...so cute...

I really liked how everyone knows they are much in love, apart from the two persons who are in love...how they are the last persons to realise that they love the other, & the other person loves them back...

The last scene...too hot...I won't comment on that...😳😳

Thanks a lot Sakshi!! Iam glad it was up to your expectations!!
Originally posted by manaan

"His hand reached for the knot of her towel."
Too cute. Love how bihaan do mischief and thapki plan to made bihaan clam.

Thank you Rida!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Bihaan pinching her waist? Too hot for me! 
Lovely OS KowsiπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Shhh!! You are too young to talk about it Sanya!! πŸ˜‰

Thanks yaar!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by maadhangi

wonderful writing πŸ‘kowsiπŸ˜ƒ in ur os i saw a different n naughty bihaan πŸ˜³ n i loved it dearπŸ€—

Thank you ma!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kapiri

I'm wtng 4 ds part
and aftr rd ds i can't stop smiling & blushingπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
plz do more kowsi
wtng 4 anthr one

Thanks a lot Kapiri!! I did enough with "I want you..." Now I am off to something else! πŸ˜ƒ
too cute os kowsi..😳 and the best part is thahaan teasing each other..so sweet..  oh how i want this is shown in our show...πŸ₯Ί
πŸ‘Oh kowsi u rock girl
awww 😳 this was perfect thahaan type romance, teasing each otherπŸ˜† so like thahaan, that determination from thapki n bihaan giving up...and the LAST SCENE 😳 was just...u know what i mean lol
Originally posted by princess2791

second part of this os is so beautiful.😳 both thahaan are such a teas😳 jiddi. love the way they both teas each other. and honest confession of thapki and bhihaanπŸ‘. beautiful update. love it very much.😊 waiting for next.

Thanks yaar!! 

No more part of this but surely another OS later!! πŸ˜ƒ
Omg kowsi, everyday this happens...when i dig out ur os from page 3 or 4 just then u start to reply...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mouli021

too cute os kowsi..😳 and the best part is thahaan teasing each other..so sweet..  oh how i want this is shown in our show...πŸ₯Ί

Thanks a lot Mouli!! Honestly if this happens on the show we would all be crying and screaming!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰