I want you... OS - 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' Collection - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

Kow si now I cnt wait plz post kr na new part

I am deep in work till tonight and then I will write and post it if I am not tired
When are u going to update...??😭😭
Mann nhi lag rha...
jaldi se update krdo na...pls...

I know it is really selfish to ask you to update, but now I am getting impatient...Ab aur ni ruka jaa rha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by oceanbubble

When are u going to update...??😭😭
Mann nhi lag rha...
jaldi se update krdo na...pls...

I know it is really selfish to ask you to update, but now I am getting impatient...Ab aur ni ruka jaa rha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You have to wait more dear!! maybe in few hours! I still haven't write it! I wrote Jiya Jale... Jaan Jale last night so couldn't end this
Part 2 updated on page 1 Guys!! Edited by Kowsi - 7 years ago
Kowsi..love u loads dear.
kowsi mai kya kahoon yrrr... i am completely in a shock so i m nt getting what to write...most lovely update as alwayss... jitna bhi mai appreciate krun utna kam hai... n dis naughty bihaan i just loved so much... n thanku so much 4 dis cute vaali update... god bless you yrr.. n keep writing ffs os to make all thahaanians happy 😊 πŸ€—
Thank you Kowsi...its just awsome😳
Brilliant ending.. I am always waiting for ur os. Keep writing more n more πŸ‘
Wonderful as usual Kowsi!! The teasing - omigod how I wish they show all that on the show. it wud b so damn good! When will they make Thahaan fall for each other on this show?! Bihaan has far not touched Thapki in any so way so far. All very sanskaari... husband wife ke beech mein thoda asanskaari bhi jaais hai!!
hungry for more Thahaan romanceπŸ˜‰
Umm..I don't really know what to say...the last scene was...well...It was hot & naughty... 

Really nice update Kowsi...It was really very cute...Thapki & bihaan playing games, teasing each other...so cute...

I really liked how everyone knows they are much in love, apart from the two persons who are in love...how they are the last persons to realise that they love the other, & the other person loves them back...

The last scene...too hot...I won't comment on that...😳😳