India-Forums

Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

Loved Tulsi today

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
I have to say that each passing episode is more impressive than the previous one. I always thought of Tulsi as a docile daughter who would just nod her head and be a yes woman to her mom. But boy I was proved wrong today. She was like a fierce lioness today trying to protect her cub. I was completely surprised by the way she handled the whole situation with Kumudini. She was neither rude nor disrepectful to her aayi but she held her head high and made it very clear that kumudini cannot cross her boundaries when it comes to taking decisions on HER daughter's behalf. I absolutely loved her fierce possessiveness for Aaru and she was not one bit moved my Kumu's war of words. She made it very clear that she hates the whole Krishnadasi tradition and will be a barrier between the tradition and any one who forces that tradition on her daughter.

I salute Tulsi for her stand today and was amazed by what an awesome mother she is. I got to see an entirely different side of her and was very pleased with the way her character is shaping up. She is the mother and father to Aaru and no wonder Aaru is so attached to her. If the baby switching is true going by forum wasis, I think that the bond between Aaru and Tulsi will still remain strong and intact considering what all sacrifices and hardships that Tulsi had to go through to keep Aaru from becoming a devadasi. I have to say that I was very much moved by her stance today where she said that she will not bear any such insult in the name of tradition for her daughter when she has silently gone through all the torment and torture that has been inflicted on her 21 years ago.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nltatireddyastha_koizarameena_237Sonamcute15nishika22therealsparyanRishuDarlingjodh57smriti81Rozy77_Sapphire_Taniya20prem_diwaniSenoritaamorsoniadutta_Meena_

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
She had hide this truth Aradhya being krishandasi daughter since 21yrs to save her fron all evil intentions and now wen she saw her daughter to been used by her aai in the name of pratha. She stood and fought for her
This is the strong tulsi which shown from very first day ,im glad that she cleared yest that she I'll never be happened anything wrong with her daughter .

Jiya nailed it with her superb performance 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishika22kt25Senoritaamor

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
good thing she didnt want the history to repeat. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25

_Sapphire_ IF-Dazzler
_Sapphire_
_Sapphire_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Great post, I too love relationship between Tulsi and Aradhya. Hope the mother and daugther duo survive even after finding out the birth switch. They seem to be more close and have a better understanding of each other compared to Aryan and his mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishika22therealsparyankt25Rozy77

Senoritaamor IF-Rockerz
Senoritaamor
Senoritaamor

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I think Tulsi would be shattered after knowing about the switch but I am more interested in the reaction of Rao family especially the mother and abha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishika22kt25

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
While I miss the earlier lady who played Tulsi, this scene was brilliant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top