India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

When SRK played a girl for Gauri

cooper_effect Groupbie
cooper_effect
cooper_effect

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been married to entrepreneur Gauri Khan for over 24 years now, says it was not easy for him to get in touch with his wife before marriage and he even used to fool her family by speaking to them in a girl's voice.
Shah Rukh said: "Unlike today where we have mobile phones, earlier during our times there were only landline telephones. So whenever I wanted to talk to Gauri, I used to speak in a girl's voice as her brother Vikrant used to pick the phone."

"So I used to say, 'Hello, can I please speak to Gauri' in a girl's voice and he used to think that I'm her female friend. Even till today he (Vikrant) doesn't know that it was me who used to call every time. But after watching this episode he will get to know that," he added. 
How cute Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maraka_Musso89-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
HeartHeart
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Not related to the topic but something similar happened to me only my mom thought it was a guy when it was actually a girl calling me.
I had a girlfriend who's voice is kinda husky and deep.
Anyways one day she called when I wasn't home and my mom answer the phone so she told her name and asked for me.
My mom was like i wasn't born yday i know you're a guy no need to cover up, ROFL she's not here.
The girl tried everything she cld to convince mom that she's indeed a girl, my mom just won't blv it.
When I get home mom tells me a guy pretending to be girl called, and I was like why'd he do that.
She said i don't know, so I took the home phone and called her back, she told me what happened and I tried to convince my mom she was telling the truth but in vain.ROFL
My friend decided to stop by after school next day and meet my mom in person, well she did and my mom was so shocked and kinda embarrassed  (cuz she was super rude thinking a guy is trying to fooling her)
We laugh about it till to this day. LOL

OT that's funny and sweet.

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 13 April 2016 at 5:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfqazplmpieryroseNestleToulouse-DZ-

cooper_effect Groupbie
cooper_effect
cooper_effect

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Not related to the topic but something similar happened to me only my mom thought it was a guy when it was actually a girl calling me.
I had a girlfriend who's voice is kinda husky and deep.
Anyways one day she called when I wasn't home and my mom answer the phone so she told her name and asked for me.
My mom was like i wasn't born yday i know you're a guy no need to cover up, ROFL she's not here.
The girl tried everything she cld to convince mom that she's indeed a girl, my mom just won't blv it.
When I get home mom tells me a guy pretending to be girl called, and I was like why'd he do that.
She said i don't know, so I took the home phone and called her back, she told me what happened and I tried to convince my mom she was telling the truth but in vain.ROFL
My friend decided to stop by after school next day and meet my mom in person, well she did and my was so shocked and kinda embarrassed  (cuz she was super rude thinking a guy is trying to fooling her)
We laugh about it till to this day. LOL

OT that's funny and sweet.

Similar thing happened to me...
I was on a video call with my friend.We were doing video call after years. But as the internet connection was bad we decided to just text chat and not talk but leave the video on so we can see each other. Out of nowhere my Mom came(she was not supposed to be at home) and was standing behind me for a while... When I realized she is watching us I was about to introduce her but she said "Who is this HERO? I have never seen him in movies. Is he in Southern films? He is handsome!"
I just busted laughing and never told her he was my friend and no hero.
Good Old days Smile
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
that is cute 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top