India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

palash new male lead wrong thinking hahahaha

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
No saga again after seeing yesterday episode and palash entry i was so scared what if they makes him the new male lead opposite gangaa and sagar villain or maybe makes sagar die who know?
But if we thinks the show its about widow and her fight against the society so why the makers show us pre leap of sagar and gangaa and their love and all the scenes about gangaa and sagar hey guys dont thinks so much the show about saga and just saga story saga love saga jealousy saga madness saga ego and who thinks that s palash will become the new male lead they are wrong maybe he will make sagar jealous and saga love will become strong but after he will realise that s gangaa loves sagar and not him he will turn into villain like jhanvi and aditi said thats gangaa when will see palash she will thinks why sagar cannot become like palash? So sagar still in her mind and her heart her strong love cannot end so easily right what s do you thinks?and we cannot forget guys saga complete each without gangaa no sagar and without sagar no gangaa they are likes do jism ek aatma

Edited by jacina19saga - 13 April 2016 at 4:58pm

Veera94 Senior Member
Veera94
Veera94

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. But i don't think he will turn negative. According to his intro today, he is supposed to be like shiva who can lock or control gangas dangerous flow. So, i think he'll remain positive n help saga to unite by toning ganga's stubbornness and sagar's anger or sensitivity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacina19saga

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veera94

Agree with you. But i don't think he will turn negative. According to his intro today, he is supposed to be like shiva who can lock or control gangas dangerous flow. So, i think he'll remain positive n help saga to unite by toning ganga's stubbornness and sagar's anger or sensitivity.

i hope but he will fall in love gangaa i said he will turn negativ later Not now

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top