Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 86)

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

shivam ...I gave clarification to her because she took my views to totally different direction ...it was not meant in that way ...and debate ...I just love it ...infact during free period in school time ...we debated a lot don't remember even the number or types of topics ...almost on every thing...starting me mam khate the beta stop fighting ...and hum khate the we are not fighting just debating a healthy way of discussion ...and even sometimes we don't remember time ...our classmate has to interfere in between and reminds us that time is over and mam have gone

O god you just think too much... I too just love debates not that one ki teacher ek faaltu sa topic degi nd then debate on it... I lyk the one's which are given all of a sudden... I luv to prove my view point... I am somewhat like give an evidence type ki girl... I don't easily accept things...nd jab opponent ka bhi motto apne waale jaisa ho I. E.   Never give up... Tab toh mere hi mazze hain...I can debate for long hours then

you miss interpreted it teachers never gave us topic ...and we never bothered about her presence in class ...it always arises from discussion ...teachers got shock at our volume level ...

Anokhisharma IF-Rockerz
Anokhisharma
Anokhisharma

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anokhisharma

shivam ...I gave clarification to her because she took my views to totally different direction ...it was not meant in that way ...and debate ...I just love it ...infact during free period in school time ...we debated a lot don't remember even the number or types of topics ...almost on every thing...starting me mam khate the beta stop fighting ...and hum khate the we are not fighting just debating a healthy way of discussion ...and even sometimes we don't remember time ...our classmate has to interfere in between and reminds us that time is over and mam have gone
[BR]O god you just think too much... I too just love debates not that one ki teacher ek faaltu sa topic degi nd then debate on it... I lyk the one's which are given all of a sudden... I luv to prove my view point... I am somewhat like give an evidence type ki girl... I don't easily accept things...nd jab opponent ka bhi motto apne waale jaisa ho I. E.   Never give up... Tab toh mere hi mazze hain...I can debate for long hours then
[BR]you miss interpreted it teachers never gave us topic ...and we never bothered about her presence in class ...it always arises from discussion ...teachers got shock at our volume level ...

Hamare school mein kisi topic pe regularly debate hota tha... Teacher deti thi...
Anokhisharma IF-Rockerz
Anokhisharma
Anokhisharma

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Today no debate... Mera mood bahut kharaab hai... Aisa lag raha hai ki main blast kar jaungi... Ufff!!!!! Bahut gussa aa raha hai
Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
anokhi and shivam ...did I do something wrong that you both angry on me...please tell me
Anokhisharma IF-Rockerz
Anokhisharma
Anokhisharma

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged

anokhi and shivam ...did I do something wrong that you both angry on me...please tell me
[BR]Shivam bhaiya ka toh nahi pata... Par hum krodhit hain aur aapke kaaran krodhit nahi hai ... So bindass rahiye

Edited by Anokhisharma - 19 April 2016 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Ryan , You think too muchLOL

What made you feel I am angryLOL

What i said is that your thread had quite some reviews from members of forum , and  many had different opinions , It is good actually .

It is sometimes nice to have a clash of opinions , you get to know the other perspective also , which can sometimes influence you really

You should participate more ryan , your viewpoints are refreshing

And , you are nearing to become a senior member , so that will allow you to post freely

LakshMila

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
This is a modern FF of My Friend  Senrezia
It is quite good

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Ryan , You think too muchLOL

What made you feel I am angryLOL

What i said is that your thread had quite some reviews from members of forum , and many had different opinions , It is good actually .

It is sometimes nice to have a clash of opinions , you get to know the other perspective also , which can sometimes influence you really

You should participate more ryan , your viewpoints are refreshing

And , you are nearing to become a senior member , so that will allow you to post freely

ohh...sorry I don't read that post ...

Shivam...

Go to top