Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 70)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Finally maine padh liya... The point was a general one... Everyone can survive independently... Forest mein survive karna tough hai impossible nahi... Concern was showed towards sita... That concern was not baseless but there is something which is going un noticed... If the three mums would have said that it will be difficult for her to survive it would have been concern but they said how will she survive... It was lyk underestimating her potential... That was the first reason for the thought to come in sita's mind...It's a two sided thought... One side says that it's possible to survive in the forest for a stree... But the other side says that it's difficult to survive with all those demons nd tribals it's difficult not impossible...But in skr they didn't regard humans as one they bifurcated it into men nd women... That's wrong which was corrected...they regarded men as superior... Wat for superior... Soch pe sab depend karti hai... Vo teeno mums toh pehle hi sita ko haraa diye the according to their thoughts that she wont b able to survive... But why did this thought emerge... Did u think about it... It was bcoz they underestimated a stree ... Iss thought k kaaran ye sab gyaan dene ka need emerge kiya tha

I understand your point, but we need to get one thing straight. Women did not learn warfare back in those days. A few women did, like Kaikeyi and Satyabhama, and that's why they were known for it. If all women learned warfare, then some of them wouldn't have been known specially for it. Most women in those days, particularly princesses, were pampered and spoiled. They were educated on other subjects, like the Vedas, Upanishads, and how to care for a household, but the art of warfare was not learned by many women, because it was considered unnecessary.

We can disagree and crib about it all we want, but the role of man and woman in those times different. Both were considered equal in status, but they had different roles to play. Man was the protector of his family, thus he had to learn warfare, and woman was the nurturer, thus she did not need to learn warfare. SKR showing Sita wielding a sword as a child does not change history. Sita as a woman would not have had warfare skills.

So women not being able to take care of themselves in the forests was not because they were not capable, but because they did not have the skills. Thus, it was up to the men in the life to protect them if they ever found themselves in the forest. This is not an attack on Sita's capabilities, since if a woman never learned to fight, she cannot be deemed capable or incapable. It's expressed as a concern towards her, because while Sita can survive by herself even in a forest setting, she cannot do much if she's attacked by a wild animal or demon. 

SKR can try to change history all it wants, but it changes nothing. Most women did not learn warfare skills. There were a few exceptions here and there like Kaikeyi, Satyabhama and possibly even Draupadi, but Sita was not one of them. Sita was known for her soft-hearted, kind and compassionate nature. She had no interesting in fighting, physically or verbally. She was highly intelligent, clever, and survived those 10 months of abduction in Lanka through her strength of mind. So to change Sita's character and make her seem like an amazonness spewing feminist vitriol is plain and simply against her character. She would never have wielded a weapon, because she had a valiant husband who loved and protected her, not because he viewed her as weak but because he worried about her every moment she was away from him. And also, she would never have felt defensive when someone expressed concern over her, because she was too intelligent and clever to think the worst of everyone, including her own brother-in-law.

SKR is teaching women the wrong way of behaving with their loved ones. They may not realize it, but they are teaching women to keep everyone at an arm's length and never to accept any concern or protection, even if it's needed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
what is meant by months ...cvs show to kitna drag karne waale haan
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Janaki akka,if you don't mind,can I ask you a question related to mythology?Big smile

Sure Smile

--BlackSheep--

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi-19

Got some news in ears!!! Shocked

Dude, I hope they don't end up showing Roma in this way. D'oh 

Roma was Sugriva's wife, and Vali-Sugriva did not fight over her. Their enmity was born from Sugriva ascending the throne after he thought Vali had been killed at the hands of Mayavi. Vali did not believe Sugriva had thought him dead and kicked him out of the kingdom. He kidnapped Roma, Sugriva's wife, and taunted him when Sugriva ran away scared, without being able to protect her. 

It wasn't a "clash to get the girl". Dead What to people think Ramayan is? It's not some typical daily soap where brothers fall out over a woman.

I hope this girl is simply ignorant of the story and the writers haven't written it this way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanasmitagLakshmanMila..1--BlackSheep--Shivam...

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Janaki akka,if you don't mind,can I ask you a question related to mythology?Big smile

Sure Smile
Can you tell me about the Sharanya-Chaya issue?? What was it all about? Were Sharanya and Chaya the same person?Lord Shani is the son of Chaya,I know.But what is the entire and actual story.Can you please help?Smile

Rex_Ryan

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

what is meant by months ...cvs show to kitna drag karne waale haan

It shouldn't be months, but Roma has a small role during Kishkindha Kand. She at first is abducted by Vali and waiting for Sugriva to rescue her. After Ram kills Vali, Roma and Sugriva are united and enjoy four seasons of the monsoons. Once the search for Sita starts, Roma's role is over.

I dearly hope the CVs don't drag their story for months.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanShivam...

LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Karan-Danish aka lakshman-hanuman offscreen bonding!!!! Wink

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Sure Smile
Can you tell me about the Sharanya-Chaya issue?? What was it all about? Were Sharanya and Chaya the same person?Lord Shani is the son of Chaya,I know.But what is the entire and actual story.Can you please help?Smile

I actually didn't know either, but I looked it up and found their story in a book. Here's the excerpt. Smile

--BlackSheep--

Go to top