Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 67)

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Janaki :)
How's the OS coming along? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

LakshMila IF-Dazzler
LakshMila
LakshMila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Good morning:)

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TwinMadness

Hi Janaki :)
How's the OS coming along? 

Didn't get to start the OS yet, but got a surprise for you coming up really soon.

Hope you'll like it. WinkEmbarrassed
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I've attempted a few non-animated siggys of SRJ-Debina as Krishna and Satyabhama, but today I wanted to make an animated siggy on them using clips from Starbharat and Ramayan. I created a scene in which Bhama is in one of her petulant moods and Krishna tries to make her smile. Wink

I tried two different text styles. Which is better?

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 18 April 2016 at 9:40pm

KrishnaPriyaa

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
You are the best Janaki :) These are amazing Heart
Both fonts are awesome :) As always, I am using this siggie of yours Wink

..RamKiJanaki..

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LakshMila

Good morning:)

Laadli Hug

LakshMila

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
How many of you can imagine this:
a) Satyabhama star-gazing with Krishna
b) Satyabhama bugged with Krishna's marriage with Mitravinda, and Arjuna pacifying her
c) Satyabhama pacifying Draupadi after any of the Pandavas various other marriages
d) Bhama roping in Rukmini to prank Krishna
e)Rukmini, Bhama and Krishna pranking Dau

Next set (As always, my creativity is great during exams):
a) The 8 queens pranking the Pandavas with Krishna-Dau
b) Rukmini-Bhama-Draupadi bonding
c) Arjun-Bhama bonding
d) Krishna-Bhama bonding with Abhimanyu
e) Rukmini, Bhama and Revathi taking charge of Dwaraka when Krishna-Dau are at war, with other queens.
f) Bhama teaching basic self-defense to the other queens.

Edited by TwinMadness - 18 April 2016 at 10:56pm

..RamKiJanaki..

Anokhisharma IF-Rockerz
Anokhisharma
Anokhisharma

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Although vo women equality waala part topic k alag tha... I mean Ramayan k accordingly uss time nahi hona chahiye tha but vo jo bhi boli 100% sahi boli... I mean women equality waala part 100 % sahi boli
if you listen correctly ...she took the example of animals ...which are biologicaly different from humans ...they are made to stay alone ...but we are not and every gender has its own advantages and disadvantages...   we human stay together in a society ...and if you look at social animals specifically birds and insects for example ...they is always division of work everyone perform its part of duty well ...in short they depends on each other but still independent ...just like that we also have a social framework ...and we also depend on each other for proper functioning ...no one is inferior or superior ...but interconnected ...man depends on women and vice versa for existence on this earth[BR]...I hope you understand my point
[BR]Animals were considered as an example... Circumstances consider kiya gaya tha... Social being hona na hona is not a point over there... Interdependence prevails but it is not that u can't manage urself all alone... Yeh point to be highlighted... Being dependent but with a change in circumstances being independent... Hope you understand my point of view
I agree with you that with change in circumstances one can exist independently ...I agree one survive on his/her own ...but we are always surrounded with people and between them one can protect himself/herself ...as we all are equal ...but not in forest ...where fierce animals persist ...there we need company ...and in sita's situation we are taking about asurs/ danav(don't remember correctly) ...which is a different race and they are fierce in nature and known for their cruelty ...and if observe epic deeply ...even ram never fought again them alone he always have a company atleast of lakshman ...and when he went alone ...we alone what happen ...they fall in the evil trap of ravan and mareech ...I hope now u understand my point correctly ...it was not meant in that way
[BR]Jab aap khud van mein jaoge without any support aap apne aap ko khud protect karna jaan jaoge ...Uske liye practice ya koi special help ka koi need nahi hai... Everyone has the potential and capability...
I agree that everyone has potential to survive and fight back ...but what I am saying about is circumstances and survival chances ...if you will go to forest (I mean a wildlife sanctuary where fierce animals persists) chances of your survival is low ...even well trained person can't survive sometimes ...because they are animals ...and only one rule exist for them maaroo ya maro(kill the enemy for your survival) and humans are enemy for them ...suppose you encounter with a group of lion ...what are your survival chances ...they will surely try to kill you for food and safety ...and they are self trained for this ...this is the only base of their existence ... or you can take the example of any other deadly animal ...forest doesn't offer anyone stepwise learning ...tribals exist in forest because they stay in group and attack in group and are trained to defend themselves ...but still they also die ...what I am taking about is force of nature and animals are also its part ...now coming to example from show when lakshman(general thinking) said initially about sita safety it was out of concern that she(anyone in her place which have no previous experience or training) needs time to adapt to forest conditions ...and what others(human nature to find easy way) say that she should stay back was also out of concern(which was wrong) ...as at this point of time she is not alone ...actually on one is alone ...they have company of each other ...what I pointed out wrong was her thinking that she can survive in that dangerous forest alone where rakshas attack that too in group ...and adovocating her point by taking examples of animals which are designed to stay alone in forest conditions ...but these animals are also adapted(evolved during centuries according to these conditions) they knew safe places and never encounter with the animals from they possess threat ...and if this happens they also dead most times ...what I want to say in short is that to survive for long time in these forest where we encounter nature everytime in one or other way... company is better for humans (both man and women)(because we are evolved to stay in groups) [BR]I hope now you got my point ...it was not meant only for sita ...it was meant for general thinking ...looking for wrong example under wrong circumstances from nature (thinking themselves over capable or above nature) ...nature chooses everyone style of existence ...and if one don't act accordingly its existence is in danger ...yes one have to change according to nature but their capacity is limited ...that's why ...older species are replaced by new one ...which have better adaptation ...this is cycle of nature no one can control it ...so better adapt accordingly for maximum survival [BR]so in short it was meant for human race ...not man and women (not for their individual capacity to exist in forest, compared to each other) whom thought they are above nature and its decision ...and can handle every circumstances very easily and according to their wish ...please look for news about forest and human encounter ...and you will find evidences of nature teaching lessons to human

O god itna bada msg padhne k liye mujhe 3 to 4 times break lena padega...

Go to top