Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 32)

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Sumi-19

Originally posted by Astoria

I don't think that they are in a hurry for Sita Haran as of now.LOL
As much as I know the Bhains he is gonna stretch the vanvas like anything.
And guys,just tell me one thing,did Ravan use to sing,dance and tell stories to impress Sita?? These are not my words.The Bhains had written this in his book.

In which book did his Gobar filled mind write this shit ???

As far As I Know , Raavan Loved to sing , Dance and Drink , But never did this to impress any Women , let alone Sita

It is said that such was Raavan's Persona that Women Of Lanka left their Husbands at will and went to Raavan's Harem
The book's name is Sita.It's his retelling of the Ramayana.
Yes,according to our Bhains Baba,Ravan was a lovelorn,passionate lover of Sita and he used to sing,dance and tell stories to impress her.But Sita never paid any attention to himLOL

Really!!!!! Now I know why u all call him Bhains baba!!!!   Very apt name!!!!!
And there is a high chance of turning Ravan into anarkali, this bhains baba can do anything , Really!!!

To overglorify one character , this man will shredd apart rest everybody

Thry have shown Shatrughan doing injustice , I havent read anywhere about this incident

Are they trying to show That Rama was compelled to do this as shatrughan had set such an example earlier?

Rama's Desision of sending Sita ot Exile , Whether that was good or Bad , it was his desision , why are they making shatrughan a culprit for it

you know they just want to show ram as one who never done a mistake and a bechara paying for all other wrong doing his whole life time ...whereas all other are incapable and without any qualities

Exaclty , Showing Ram And Sita  Flawless  , at the cost of decapitating others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

And guys,just tell me one thing,did Ravan use to sing,dance and tell stories to impress Sita?? These are not my words.The Bhains had written this in his book.

As far As I Know , Raavan Loved to sing , Dance and Drink , But never did this to impress any Women , let alone Sita

It is said that such was Raavan's Persona that Women Of Lanka left their Husbands at will and went to Raavan's Harem
Yes,according to our Bhains Baba,Ravan was a lovelorn,passionate lover of Sita and he used to sing,dance and tell stories to impress her.But Sita never paid any attention to himLOL

And there is a high chance of turning Ravan into anarkali, this bhains baba can do anything , Really!!!

Thry have shown Shatrughan doing injustice , I havent read anywhere about this incident

Are they trying to show That Rama was compelled to do this as shatrughan had set such an example earlier?

Rama's Desision of sending Sita ot Exile , Whether that was good or Bad , it was his desision , why are they making shatrughan a culprit for it

you know they just want to show ram as one who never done a mistake and a bechara paying for all other wrong doing his whole life time ...whereas all other are incapable and without any qualities

Exaclty , Showing Ram And Sita Flawless , at the cost of decapitating others
they just wanna make people hate others ...and consider ram and sita as always right without question their decisions ...even they wanna show that dhobi qs sita as justifiable (by making him victim) but actually he was complete wrong showing societies double standards ...as for people she was right but that was not the case ...they have doubt on her (which was wrong as she was victim not culprit)

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 16 April 2016 at 1:18pm
LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Kyu Rishivar acccha surprise diya na maine mazaa aaya. Bahut bechare logon ko aapne bahut hi acche bhains sapne dikaye hai , ab acche bhains sapne dekhne ki baari aapki hai Rahivar!!! Ab unn sab bechare logo ka dard ki mazaa mai apko sikhaungi. ROFL Wink
Ab taiyaar Ho jaayiye acche sapne dekhne ke liye Rishivar !!! ROFL
Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Kyu Rishivar acccha surprise diya na maine mazaa aaya. Bahut bechare logon ko aapne bahut hi acche bhains sapne dikaye hai , ab acche bhains sapne dekhne ki baari aapki hai Rahivar!!! Ab unn sab bechare logo ka dard ki mazaa mai apko sikhaungi. ROFL Wink

Rishivar Ko  Vardan Praapt Hai , Koi bhains ka sapnaa nahi aane walaLOL

LakshmanMila..1

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Exaclty , Showing Ram And Sita Flawless , at the cost of decapitating others
they just wanna make people hate others ...and consider ram and sita as always right without question their decisions ...even they wanna show that dhobi qs sita as justifiable (by making him victim) but actually he was complete wrong showing societies double standards ...as for people she was right but that was not the case ...they have doubt on her (which was wrong as she was victim not culprit)

I still cant Understand Why the Vanvaas for 2 years was handed as punishment to the girl , they could have come up with some other punishment too

Like showing marrying them off , becoz the man must have been a bachelor , otherwise his wife would have been home when the girl took shelter  .

Or are they just trying to prove again that ayodhya's rules were full of Injustices unlike mithila where women were respectedAngry

Rex_Ryan

LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Arey nahi!!!! 
Koi toh chiz hogi jisko dekhkar apko neend nahi aati hogi, bas mujhe woh chiz ka pata chal jaaye toh mai aapki nidra devi ki tarah saari neend uda dungi !!!! Thik hai Rishivar !!!! LOLLOL

Shivam...

LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Arey nahi!!!! 
Koi toh chiz hogi jisko dekhkar apko neend nahi aati hogi, bas mujhe woh chiz ka pata chal jaaye toh mai aapki nidra devi ki tarah saari neend uda dungi !!!! Thik hai Rishivar !!!! LOLLOL
Ab samajh aaya kisko dekhkar aapko neend nahi aayegi ek hai Bhains baba aur ek hai Star Sita!!!!
Aakhir aapki kamzori mere haath lag gayi Rishivar!!!! ab dekhte hai kaun bachata hai aapko Star Sita ke lambe pravachan se apne sapne mai!!!!! Kyu sahi kah na maine Rishivar!!!! LOL

Shivam...

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Arey nahi!!!! 
Ab samajh aaya kisko dekhkar aapko neend nahi aayegi ek hai Bhains baba aur ek hai Star Sita!!!!
Aakhir aapki kamzori mere haath lag gayi Rishivar!!!! ab dekhte hai kaun bachata hai aapko Star Sita ke lambe pravachan se apne sapne mai!!!!! Kyu sahi kah na maine Rishivar!!!! LOL

keep guessingLOLLOL

Go to top