Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 145)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

You are right , that is why I stressed on the word " that Part "

I feel both actresses displayed their unique qualities , there were some parts where dipika was phenomenol , while in some it was debina , really a hard choice if we have to compare them as a whole.

Debina's best part I liked was her equation with ankit , ASR had crafted sita- lakshman relation so well

Ahh ok, I get you now, and yes I agree. RSR's lakshman rekha sequence was better than ASR's, though ASR's was good too. Sunil Lahri was as phenomenal as Deepika in that scene, and although Ankit did really well, he could not match Sunil's passion and anger. 

You know, initially I was not too fond of Ankit. He was kind of stiff during the royal episodes, but once vanvaas started he loosened up a lot and got more comfortable in his character. I too loved his scenes with Debina.

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 21 April 2016 at 2:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Hanuman is one character in the Ramayana whom I adore like anything.Janaki akka,write an OS on Hanuman pleaseEmbarrassed

Shivam...

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Actually Ryan , my Post vanvaas period will drift in story version , I will keep all 4 couples intact, then focus will shift on their kids more.
No sita exile after vanvaas return in my version , it will be on a happy note

ohh ...I was not talking about exile ...it was the fact that sita was unable to forget that horrible incident and also lakshman getting seriously injured ...
but on their kids is a nice choice ...will love to see this equation ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam.....RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

@ janaki
Do you know that RSR muted that accusation dialogue of Sita towards Lakshman 

Yup, so did ASR. LOL In fact, ASR used more or less the same dialogues, though the way of delivering the dialogues differed greatly with Deepika and Debina. Deepika used a more stern mother approach, while Debina used a more exasperated sister approach. Loved both their acting in this scene though! They were fab.

Both were good , but still Dipika played that part quite better

Basically, this is how the story goes.

The King of Kashi (Kashi Naresh) unknowingly insults Vishvamitra one day by ignoring him in his sabha, and Vishvamitra becomes so angry that he goes to Ram for justice. Ram promises to fulfill any of his demands and Vishvamitra makes him promise to kill Kashi Naresh for his mistake. Ram is hesitant to kill an innocent man, but due to making a promise he agrees to fulfill it. Kashi Naresh hears about Ram's vow and becomes scared. Narad Muni then comes to him and advises him to seek the help of Mata Anjana, Hanuman's mother.

Kashi Naresh goes to Kishkindha and meets Anjana. He explains his problem and Anjana agrees to help him, since he sought her shelter. Anjana summons Hanuman and orders him to protect Kashi Naresh from the King who vowed to kill him. Hanuman agrees to fulfill his mother's orders and only then does he find out the King who vowed to kill Kashi Naresh is Ram. Hanuman finds himself in a dharma sankat and asks his mother how he could possibly fight with his beloved Lord. His mother advises him to chant Ram Naam, as only Ram's name could protect him.

Hanuman agrees and tells Kashi Naresh to chant Ram naam with him, and they both sit there chanting Ram's name while Ram travels south to reach Kishkindha. Ram is shocked to see Hanuman protecting Kashi Naresh and is hesitant to battle with his dearest bhakt, but due to his promise he takes up arms against Hanuman and shoots arrows at him. However, none of his arrows can pierce Hanuman or Kashi naresh, and when it seems as if Ram's promise is bound to go unfulfilled, Vishvamitra himself comes there and states that he must put a stop to the battle as if it goes any longer, the world might end at the power of a battle between Ram and Hanuman. Vishvamitra states that it has been proven Ram's name is more powerful than even Ram himself, and that he takes back his demands from Ram, so Ram is no longer obligated to fulfill them.

Ram then blesses Hanuman for his bhakti and Kashi Naresh begs forgiveness from Vishvamitra.

This is exactly how it was shown in ASR

I loved where shiva scolds naarad for his deedLOLLOL

Rex_Ryan..RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

Actually Ryan , my Post vanvaas period will drift in story version , I will keep all 4 couples intact, then focus will shift on their kids more.
No sita exile after vanvaas return in my version , it will be on a happy note

ohh ...I was not talking about exile ...it was the fact that sita was unable to forget that horrible incident and also lakshman getting seriously injured ...
but on their kids is a nice choice ...will love to see this equation ...

Definately Ryan , I will consider your ideas

Only in part 5 of my OS , I portrayed Sita as that pravachan typesLOLLOL , in earlier parts she is shown as wise and  serene.

Do you want me to carry on with that pravachan type portrayal or with the normal one?
--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

You are right , that is why I stressed on the word " that Part "

I feel both actresses displayed their unique qualities , there were some parts where dipika was phenomenol , while in some it was debina , really a hard choice if we have to compare them as a whole.

Debina's best part I liked was her equation with ankit , ASR had crafted sita- lakshman relation so well

Ahh ok, I get you now, and yes I agree. RSR's lakshman rekha sequence was better than ASR's, though ASR's was good too. Sunil Lahri was as phenomenal as Deepika in that scene, and although Ankit did really well, he could not match Sunil's passion and anger. 

You know, initially I was not too fond of Ankit. He was kind of stiff during the royal episodes, but once vanvaas started he loosened up a lot and got more comfortable in his character. I too loved his scenes with Debina.
My grandparents who have seen both the versions still say that Deepika was something else.She is a legend.
I have seen her pictures.She was too beautiful.

About Debina,I liked her from her first scene.There was a sort of vibrance in her face.

And Ankit,well I found him to be too cute at times.I still adore himEmbarrassed

Shivam.....RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Hanuman is one character in the Ramayana whom I adore like anything.Janaki akka,write an OS on Hanuman pleaseEmbarrassed

Feriha is backLOL

--BlackSheep--

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
The best Parts In RSR and ASR were the display of Emotions among trio via their eyes , like how Ram and Sita looked at each other , How sita looked at lakshman with those protective motherly feelings , Lakshman looking towards Ram Sita as idols , It was something indescribable

Go to top