Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 144)

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Originally posted by ---Anu---

Janaki...Your OS...What a phenomenal piece, it is!! Day DreamingClapStar I can just keep reading it again and again and again! Day DreamingIt is so familial, so heartwarming, and extremely apt dialogues of all the three! Clap
I m telling ya, u should at least after 20 years down the line, consider making a show on Ramayana. And better yet, before that author a book on Ramayana, if possible Day Dreaming The latter, I m sure you will do amazingly and it will receive awesome reviews! Hug   The former, well, depends on the kind of producers and creatives u approach. LOL

Aww, thank you so much Anu!

OMG, I would love to be the writer of a Ramayana serial. But why wait 20 years? Shows based on Ramayana are produced like hot cakes nowadays. WinkROFL 2008 Ramayana was the only one which waited 20 years after 1986 one. After that, 2012 Ramayana was made and now SKR in 2015. 

We all should work together and create a show right now. WinkWink 

We'll spend only the bare minimum on special effects. I honestly don't care if my show will have amazing special effects or not. It's the story that is important, not how technologically advanced it is.

The show will be written by Lola, me, Shru and anyone else who is interested.

We will choose actors not based on their looks alone, but also acting skills and dialogue delivery.

As for storyline, we will stick to the epic with no fake tracks at all, and any creative license will be a minimum and even that will only enhance the greatness of the characters, not destroy them. There will be no dragging at all, and it won't be too fast paced either. The pace will be perfect.

There will be some romance but it'll be proper and divine. There'll be none of this filmy romance nonsense. Most importantly, the show will focus on bhakti rasa and how each and every character in Ramayana helped Lord Ram and Sita Mata with their goal of killing Ravan, which is why they were even born on the Earth.

Our Ramayan show will rock. Dancing

I will join surely to add some good intended  humour in it , our version should have all the emotions 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shivam...

@ janaki
Do you know that RSR muted that accusation dialogue of Sita towards Lakshman 

Yup, so did ASR. LOL In fact, ASR used more or less the same dialogues, though the way of delivering the dialogues differed greatly with Deepika and Debina. Deepika used a more stern mother approach, while Debina used a more exasperated sister approach. Loved both their acting in this scene though! They were fab.

Both were good , but still Dipika played that part quite better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan..RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

Rex_Ryan..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

@ janaki

Yup, so did ASR. LOL In fact, ASR used more or less the same dialogues, though the way of delivering the dialogues differed greatly with Deepika and Debina. Deepika used a more stern mother approach, while Debina used a more exasperated sister approach. Loved both their acting in this scene though! They were fab.

Deepika was no doubt an amazing Sita, and the way RS wrote her character was stellar, but somehow I cannot choose between her and Debina. LOL I feel like they both brought something beautiful and unique to Sita's character.

Deepika portrayed Sita Ma's gentleness, soft-hearted nature and motherliness really well, and Debina portrayed Sita Ma's strength and fierceness in the face of danger. Not to say Deepika didn't do that, but her soft scenes were superior to her anger scenes IMO.

Rex_RyanShivam...

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

BTW Ryan , you didnt reply to my query i posted on my OS - the four

Were you happy with shrutkirti's portrayal in part 5 , I tried making amends according to your wish in that

That drunk character was for lakshman , but to give kirti screen space , shatrughan took that roleLOL

ohh...I didn't read that ...as I wrote in comment I loved SK portrayal ...it was above my expectations ...after reading the os I was thinking about the aftermath of their exile from rajabhan ...the trouble they can cause to everyone ...especially very strict kirti ...
thought of idea about new part

I have a few ideas up my sleeve , just not able to make up my mind , should i continue in current pre vanvas timeline or should i jump 14 years ahead

one thing is for sure , i am not writing my OS in the vanvaas period , too much pain to handleLOL, and I cant write emotional OS as well as Riya and Tha

I would rather keep it comical

well your wish of not writing on vanavas period ...but adding humor it is difficult ...very less scope ...
if you wish u can mix the both pre and post vanvas scene ...like much crazy they were before ...and how are they now ...whether changed on not ...in behavior when have each other company ...as your main focus is on twins ...
one demand again ...after lanka scene sita remained quiet silent in ayodha ...and twins plan something ...to bring her back to normal pravachan giving

Shivam...

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

@ janaki

Deepika was no doubt an amazing Sita, and the way RS wrote her character was stellar, but somehow I cannot choose between her and Debina. LOL I feel like they both brought something beautiful and unique to Sita's character.

Deepika portrayed Sita Ma's gentleness, soft-hearted nature and motherliness really well, and Debina portrayed Sita Ma's strength and fierceness in the face of danger. Not to say Deepika didn't do that, but her soft scenes were superior to her anger scenes IMO.

You are right , that is why I stressed on the word " that Part "

I feel both actresses displayed their unique qualities , there were some parts where dipika was phenomenol , while in some it was debina , really a hard choice if we have to compare them as a whole.

Debina's best part I liked was her equation with ankit , ASR had crafted sita- lakshman relation so well

..RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Actually Ryan , my Post vanvaas period will drift in story version , I will keep all 4 couples intact, then focus will shift on their kids more.
No sita exile after vanvaas return in my version , it will be on a happy note
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

@ janaki

Basically, this is how the story goes.

The King of Kashi (Kashi Naresh) unknowingly insults Vishvamitra one day by ignoring him in his sabha, and Vishvamitra becomes so angry that he goes to Ram for justice. Ram promises to fulfill any of his demands and Vishvamitra makes him promise to kill Kashi Naresh for his mistake. Ram is hesitant to kill an innocent man, but due to making a promise he agrees to fulfill it. Kashi Naresh hears about Ram's vow and becomes scared. Narad Muni then comes to him and advises him to seek the help of Mata Anjana, Hanuman's mother.

Kashi Naresh goes to Kishkindha and meets Anjana. He explains his problem and Anjana agrees to help him, since he sought her shelter. Anjana summons Hanuman and orders him to protect Kashi Naresh from the King who vowed to kill him. Hanuman agrees to fulfill his mother's orders and only then does he find out the King who vowed to kill Kashi Naresh is Ram. Hanuman finds himself in a dharma sankat and asks his mother how he could possibly fight with his beloved Lord. His mother advises him to chant Ram Naam, as only Ram's name could protect him.

Hanuman agrees and tells Kashi Naresh to chant Ram naam with him, and they both sit there chanting Ram's name while Ram travels south to reach Kishkindha. Ram is shocked to see Hanuman protecting Kashi Naresh and is hesitant to battle with his dearest bhakt, but due to his promise he takes up arms against Hanuman and shoots arrows at him. However, none of his arrows can pierce Hanuman or Kashi naresh, and when it seems as if Ram's promise is bound to go unfulfilled, Vishvamitra himself comes there and states that he must put a stop to the battle as if it goes any longer, the world might end at the power of a battle between Ram and Hanuman. Vishvamitra states that it has been proven Ram's name is more powerful than even Ram himself, and that he takes back his demands from Ram, so Ram is no longer obligated to fulfill them.

Ram then blesses Hanuman for his bhakti and Kashi Naresh begs forgiveness from Vishvamitra.

Shivam...

Go to top