Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 14)

LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Kya aapka yeh scene favourite hai. Mera bahut favourite hai!!! ROFL I love karan smile in this picEmbarrassed Thanks a lot shivam bhaiya!!!!! u have provided me with great help !!!!! Thank u!!! EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmitagAnokhisharmaShivam...

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LakshMila

Originally posted by Astoria

Phir se us bhains ke naam ka gungaan.Sumi,us bhains ka naam sunte hi sab StarSita ban jaate hai,uski kalaon ka varnan karne lagte hai.

@Astoria pehle tell me Are you an AshVikian?
You are right.Kam se kam aaj ke din toh uss Bhains ke baare main koi baat nahin karega.

And yes.I am an AshVikan ForeverHeartStar

Yayyy!Me too Wink
Aren't they really cute?
So,you must have also been an ArVian and not to forget a Fekta Mata hater!!:P
Satyavachan Mili,satyavachan.
I was a hardcore ArVian.Loved them so much.EmbarrassedBut that Fekta Mata could not bear to see our happinessAngry I can't forget the pain that ArVi had to undergo just becuase of that Fekta Mata.I kept watching the show with the hope that ArVi get back together.They did but that was not for long.But I am happy that they got  a happy ending.

BTW our very own Lakshman that is Karan was also a part of that show.I loved his character so much.And I hate fekta for the injustice that she did to his character.Angry

God,I hate Fekta more than I hate the Bhains.But one good thing was AshVik and I hope that they remain together forever and get all the happiness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshMilaLakshmanMila..1

LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Died ROFL on this scene, Star Sita ke hone ke baad bhi mera ywh scene favourite hai!!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokhisharma

LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Phir se us bhains ke naam ka gungaan.Sumi,us bhains ka naam sunte hi sab StarSita ban jaate hai,uski kalaon ka varnan karne lagte hai.

You are right.Kam se kam aaj ke din toh uss Bhains ke baare main koi baat nahin karega.

Yayyy!Me too Wink
Aren't they really cute?
I was a hardcore ArVian.Loved them so much.EmbarrassedBut that Fekta Mata could not bear to see our happinessAngry I can't forget the pain that ArVi had to undergo just becuase of that Fekta Mata.I kept watching the show with the hope that ArVi get back together.They did but that was not for long.But I am happy that they got  a happy ending.

BTW our very own Lakshman that is Karan was also a part of that show.I loved his character so much.And I hate fekta for the injustice that she did to his character.Angry

God,I hate Fekta more than I hate the Bhains.But one good thing was AshVik and I hope that they remain together forever and get all the happiness.
Ayesha who is Ashvik fekta mata ArVi, Can u tell me that about whom u r talking about!!!And who is this fekta mataConfused

--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi-19

Yayyy!Me too Wink
Aren't they really cute?

Ayesha who is Ashvik fekta mata ArVi, Can u tell me that about whom u r talking about!!!And who is this fekta mataConfused
AshVik is the couple name for Rhithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi.They are actors.
ArVi is the jodi name that their characters had in a show.The show was Pavitra Rishta.
And Fekta Mata is none other than Ekta Kapoor.

LakshmanMila..1

LakshMila IF-Dazzler
LakshMila
LakshMila

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@Astoria Can't agree anymore.
ArVi and Pari could have been the cutest thing ever.But you know as its said,khud toh shaadi karegi nahin aur dosron ki toddvayegi. Angry
AshVik have been my extremes of fangirling.
Heart Destined to be,rightly quoted.

But see the humor,I had fell for Arjun Kisrloskar aka Rithvik,three years later I fell for his once onscreen damaad aka Karan Suchak :P LOL

--BlackSheep--LakshmanMila..1

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:29am | IP Logged

ArVi and Pari could have been the cutest thing ever.But you know as its said,khud toh shaadi karegi nahin aur dosron ki toddvayegi. Angry

But see the humor,I had fell for Arjun Kisrloskar aka Rithvik,three years later I fell for his once onscreen damaad aka Karan Suchak :P LOL
Even I am amazed at the irony of life.First we all go gaga over sasur and then damadROFL Well,almost Damad.Since Ekta did not get Pari married to Karan's characterCry Man,I loved  Karan's character.He truly loved Pari.But Fekta sidelined his character.Then his character disappeared and Pari turned into a vampCry
I hate this Fekta!!!Angry

But Rithvik and Karan will make the hottest Sasur Damad duo everEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Actually when I was thinking who should play Indrajit,I did consider Rithvik for once.Wink

LakshMilaLakshmanMila..1

LakshMila IF-Dazzler
LakshMila
LakshMila

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Even I am amazed at the irony of life.First we all go gaga over sasur and then damadROFL Well,almost Damad.Since Ekta did not get Pari married to Karan's characterCry Man,I loved  Karan's character.He truly loved Pari.But Fekta sidelined his character.Then his character disappeared and Pari turned into a vampCry
I hate this Fekta!!!Angry

But Rithvik and Karan will make the hottest Sasur Damad duo everEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Actually when I was thinking who should play Indrajit,I did consider Rithvik for once.Wink

True,Our Pari turning into a vamp was crappiest thing she could do.And how heartbroken I was when she brought Pia in,there was no need of Ovi and Arjun's child.DeadCry

Bullshit.
Shekhar could have been perfect for Pari,I hated Naren-Ankita.
And and and how it pained when all of the family members just moved away from Pari,supporting Ankita.Cry

Hmm Rithvik as Indrajiit,then Ashu must be SulochanaWink

--BlackSheep--LakshmanMila..1

Go to top