Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 117)

lifeiscrazy IF-Dazzler
lifeiscrazy
lifeiscrazy

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hey guys
kya baat hai skr ke lakshmila chod ke aap cas ki baate kar rahe hai
thank god at mein anhi hai aap kyon ki mods would have closed the atLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaa

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@Janudi: Your OS was pure class! It had such a rare subtle humour hidden in every word of it! A very prim, proper and playful OS! The last para was lovely! LOL

@Loladi: Although it's me that needs a re-welcome in this CC, it feels very very nice to see you here! Te RSR sigs were gorgeous! LOVED IT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariKrishnaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugunmanas

hey guys
kya baat hai skr ke lakshmila chod ke aap cas ki baate kar rahe hai
thank god at mein anhi hai aap kyon ki mods would have closed the atLOLLOLLOL
LOL
I know LOLLOL
Anokhisharma IF-Rockerz
Anokhisharma
Anokhisharma

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Ab aapko maths ka tension ho raha hai... Maine jo bola vo samajhiye... Shaadi nd me... Aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta... Impossible
[BR][BR]Try telling your parents that[LOL][LOL][/DIV]
[BR]I don't need to do so... They will never go against my wish... I brought up dis topic just to answer dis question Ryan...
[BR]now you brought up this topic to answer my qs??? ...can I kindly know to answer my which qs anokhi ...**schocked** ** did I raised qs on our decision and included ur parents in it** [BR]**main es sabh me kaise phas gaye** [BR]##aaye thi aapna mood refresh karne ##par alag he jamele me phas gaye##
will come later to sought out this matter ** bye guys ** **better I study, NOW **

tumne khud jhamela create kiya, usme phas gayi nd mujhe bhi phasa diya
jo sort out karna hai vo main kar deti hoon... It's just a case of misunderstanding ... I had said "just to answer dis question"... I didn't say ur question... I am telling you... Aisa aisa things mat poocha karo... Otherwise my BP will shoot up nd u will see everything in a devastated state... Coz of a natural disaster called Anokhi ... Btw I was in a gud mood today... But again "mood ka satyanash ho gaya"

Edited by Anokhisharma - 21 April 2016 at 8:48am
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TwinMadness

Originally posted by Shivam...

Hey SruthaLOLLOLLOL
You know madi and Ashish will be so dissapointed to see blind Fans , they share such bond with their siblings , how bad to see what their fans are doing

they will just like them even if the role characterization goes for a toss , both Ashish and Mady so want someone to genuinly praise and critize , but sadly they are not getting that response from blind fans
Well, it's not Ashish and Madi's fault. It is the CVs fault. They have tossed up the characters. They have made Madi expressionless DeadDead Both she and Ashish are genuinely good actors. But the way they have given them the roles of Siya-Ram, in the sense the script is what is wrong Ouch

Yes, exactly. Ashish and Madi themselves are not bad actors. In fact, I think this is Madi's first show and for a first show she has done good acting, but problem lies in characterization. StarSita is one of the worst written mythological characters in the history of mythological shows. In fact, she might be even worse than the crybaby StarKarna. The character CVs have given her has deviated so greatly from the actual Sita Mata that it's difficult to appreciate Madi's acting, because we are annoyed with the way StarSita has been portrayed. 

As for Ashish, StarRam's character is extremely boring and dull that not even a good actor like Ashish can make up for it much. I'm sure the cast is working very hard, and it can't be easy shooting for seven days straight, but that doesn't justify what the CVs have done to the characters.

In my honest opinion, the show degraded the moment they started shooting all seven days. Before that, although there were some distortions here and there, and the characterization wasn't perfect, at least the show had many good moments and was interesting at times. Now, the show is just poor script, dull or annoying characters, and inaccurate storyline. It's become another typical Star Plus show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmitagKrishnaPriyaa

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Btw, did CVs really say Ram was a supporting character? Shocked Where? And when?

How can Ram possibly be a supporting character in a show based on Sita's POV, Sita for whom Ram was her entire world? D'oh

In Ramayan, which is supposedly from Ram's POV, Sita is as important as Ram, so in what angle is Ram inferior in a show based on Sita's journey?

Shivam...KrishnaPriyaa

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhikerani

@Janudi: Your OS was pure class! It had such a rare subtle humour hidden in every word of it! A very prim, proper and playful OS! The last para was lovely! LOL

Thank you, dear Pro. Hug That is very sweet of you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikerani

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
WHAT! Raamji is a supporting character? How?

KrishnaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top