Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 116)

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Originally posted by MagadhSundari

Guys, here's a sig I made on Lakshman and his mommy in RSR - Beautiful!!! Day Dreaming I love both shades a lot, but the pastels in the second won me over. Also love the concept, you know me and mommy/daddy themed stuff. Blushing emphasizing how strong and selfless they were, and how much their family actually loved and admired them for it (instead of, you know, running away from them for daily honeymoons) You are seriously ROFL.
The siggies are Day DreamingHeart
And the honeymoon thing is just ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Guys, our Star Surpi quit Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmitagLakshmanMila..1Shivam...

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Ab aapko maths ka tension ho raha hai... Maine jo bola vo samajhiye... Shaadi nd me... Aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta... Impossible

Try telling your parents thatLOLLOL[/DIV]

I don't need to do so... They will never go against my wish... I brought up dis topic just to answer dis question Ryan...

now you brought up this topic to answer my qs??? ...can I kindly know to answer my which qs anokhi ...**schocked** ** did I raised qs on our decision and included ur parents in it**
**main es sabh me kaise phas gaye**
##aaye thi aapna mood refresh karne ##par alag he jamele me phas gaye##
will come later to sought out this matter ** bye guys ** **better I study, NOW **

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 21 April 2016 at 2:51am

Anokhisharma

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hey SruthaLOLLOLLOL
You know madi and Ashish will be so dissapointed to see blind Fans , they share such bond with their siblings , how bad to see what their fans are doing

they will just like them even if the role characterization goes for a toss , both Ashish and Mady so want someone to genuinly praise and critize , but sadly they are not getting that response from blind fans

Edited by Shivam... - 21 April 2016 at 2:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmitagKrishnaPriyaa

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TwinMadness

Guys, our Star Surpi quit Confused

I read it Too , some date clashing issue

This show has already undergone several changes like this

asmitag

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Hey SruthaLOLLOLLOL
You know madi and Ashish will be so dissapointed to see blind Fans , they share such bond with their siblings , how bad to see what their fans are doing

they will just like them even if the role characterization goes for a toss , both Ashish and Mady so want someone to genuinly praise and critize , but sadly they are not getting that response from blind fans
Well, it's not Ashish and Madi's fault. It is the CVs fault. They have tossed up the characters. They have made Madi expressionless DeadDead Both she and Ashish are genuinely good actors. But the way they have given them the roles of Siya-Ram, in the sense the script is what is wrong Ouch

..RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Hey SruthaLOLLOLLOL

Well, it's not Ashish and Madi's fault. It is the CVs fault. They have tossed up the characters. They have made Madi expressionless DeadDead Both she and Ashish are genuinely good actors. But the way they have given them the roles of Siya-Ram, in the sense the script is what is wrong Ouch

Absolutely correct Dear 

It just shows that how a badly executed script  makes the acting of such talented and experienced actors look so dull and disconnected.

Regarding Madirakhi , I cant comment on her acting skills as this is the first show I am watching of her , Sita's portrayal seems to be the thorn in her dialogue execution
But certainly the director can do way with voice modulation and use her original voice as such

First time saw AS in chandragupta Maurya ,  the script was so good and his acting skills made it even better . In my view , very less actors could have played his role better , and none could have played better Manish's role as chanakya. 

Edited by Shivam... - 21 April 2016 at 3:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Hey SruthaLOLLOLLOL

Absolutely correct Dear 

It just shows that how a badly executed script  makes the acting of such talented and experienced actors look so dull and disconnected

First time saw AS in chandragupta Maurya ,  the script was so good and his acting skills made it even better . In my view , very less actors could have played his role better , and none could have played better Manish's role as chanakya. 
Exactly. It's all Bhains and his all-knowing self ROFL

Go to top