Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 110)

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Joined: 06 March 2016
Posts: 800

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

@Ryan
And the editing by their Computer team is horrible , it is so botched up

Take today's example , When Ram is thinking that How sita's fortune has changed from being a princess to now living in forest , what should his facial expression should be , it should be sad with may be a tear or two.

But what we witness is him smiling

I mean , What the hell is that supposed to mean



And their dialogues , they sometimes have used words from UrduLOL
need to work a lot on direction, editing, dialogue writing ... actually they have have botched up things so much that ...every scene have negative influence first,secondly practical then positive ...agar galti se koi episode aacha bana diya in future then kuch spiritual effect bhi ho sakta ha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...KrishnaPriyaa

LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Joined: 23 March 2016
Posts: 15065

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

guys I think we should close this whole shaadi chapter right now and right here ...sumi shaadi waali baat bhul jayo ...kyon behen hokar bhai ke barbadi karni par tuli hue ho ...**jokes apart ** **on a serious note** es parivaar me shaadi ke koi baat nahi hoge na rishivar ke na kisi or keplease **SHAADI CHAPTER FINISHED**



HAA YEH BHI THIK HAI.
MAAN LO SAB KI HUM SAB NE RISHIVAR KI SHAADI KAR DI HAI . AB WOH DO WIFEYS YUKTI AUR SUNNY KE SAATH JINDAGI KAAT RAHE HAI,.
EVEN I AM BORED NOW.
      
   *GREAT RISHIVAR WEDDING CHAPTER ENDED*
LOL        LOL                                  LOL
AB KOI WEDDING DISCUSSION NAHI HOGI YAHAN PAR!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Joined: 09 October 2012
Posts: 14739

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

Originally posted by Shivam...

@Ryan
And the editing by their Computer team is horrible , it is so botched up

Take today's example , When Ram is thinking that How sita's fortune has changed from being a princess to now living in forest , what should his facial expression should be , it should be sad with may be a tear or two.

But what we witness is him smiling

I mean , What the hell is that supposed to mean



And their dialogues , they sometimes have used words from UrduLOL
need to work a lot on direction, editing, dialogue writing ... actually they have have botched up things so much that ...every scene have negative influence first,secondly practical then positive ...agar galti se koi episode aacha bana diya in future then kuch spiritual effect bhi ho sakta ha


First of all they need to get the plot Right , showing incorrect stories in the name of Sita's POV isntt doing anything good for the show , TRP going down day by day 


IF they get the plot correct , maybe rest of the things will fall in place 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanLakshmanMila..1KrishnaPriyaa

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Joined: 09 October 2012
Posts: 14739

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
@ Sumi , congrats dear for becoming senior member
Party


Edited by Shivam... - 20 April 2016 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanLakshmanMila..1

LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Joined: 23 March 2016
Posts: 15065

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Ok , Just one Question , Is it just me feeling that Madirakshi has startred looking Old , like some 40 year old lady , maybe its because of the clothes and her horrible pravachan delivery ??


I too think that madi is looking old but not due to her looks but due to her long pravachans that elder and mostly older people give!!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Joined: 06 March 2016
Posts: 800

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Ok , Just one Question , Is it just me feeling that Madirakshi has startred looking Old , like some 40 year old lady , maybe its because of the clothes and her horrible pravachan delivery ??

didn't observed ...but after the mata ansuya dress gift ...her dressing style looks a bit exposed ...not suiting that time and 10 years leap+ her makeup she looked a bit dark in todays episode

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 20 April 2016 at 2:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...LakshmanMila..1

LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Joined: 23 March 2016
Posts: 15065

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

@ Sumi , congrats dear for becoming senior member
Party



Thanks shivam bhaiya !!!!!
Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Joined: 06 March 2016
Posts: 800

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi-19

Originally posted by Shivam...

@ Sumi , congrats dear for becoming senior member
Party



Thanks shivam bhaiya !!!!!

congrats sumi ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshmanMila..1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #2 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1200   Views: 21449

..RamKiJanaki.. 1200 21449 07 August 2016 at 12:05pm by niceaman
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #3 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1186   Views: 16518

..RamKiJanaki.. 1186 16518 14 April 2016 at 10:49am by Shivam...
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #1 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1203   Views: 18395

..RamKiJanaki.. 1203 18395 09 March 2016 at 9:40am by KrishnaPriyaa
Hamaara Parivaar 29 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1048   Views: 41692

pinkisluv91 1048 41692 27 April 2010 at 5:04pm by pinkisluv91
Hamaara Parivaar 28 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1193   Views: 46940

pinkisluv91 1193 46940 19 April 2010 at 4:25pm by ani_gr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index