\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 104

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sumi-19

The BHAINS is none other than our MAHAAN DEVDUTT PATNAIK, Who have destroyed each character in SIYA KE RAM!!!!! 😆😡
Ok 😆😆
Suits him totally
BTW Akka,you seem to have completely forgotten your most favourite Anand Neelkanthan??😉😆
Originally posted by Astoria

BTW Akka,you seem to have completely forgotten your most favourite Anand Neelkanthan??😉😆

He is no less than DP , what horror this man writes , he almost justified draupadi's vastraharan 😡
Janaki...Your OS...What a phenomenal piece, it is!! 👏⭐️ I can just keep reading it again and again and again! It is so familial, so heartwarming, and extremely apt dialogues of all the three! 👏
I m telling ya, u should at least after 20 years down the line, consider making a show on Ramayana. And better yet, before that author a book on Ramayana, if possible  The latter, I m sure you will do amazingly and it will receive awesome reviews! 🤗   The former, well, depends on the kind of producers and creatives u approach. 😆
Edited by ---Anu--- - 7 years ago
Yo Asto...🤗 Hello Trina, welcome to the club! 😳
Originally posted by Shivam...

He is no less than DP , what horror this man writes , he almost justified draupadi's vastraharan 😡
Personally I am not too fond of Neelkanthan and Kavita Kane.
DP,even though he mixes up everything,stays true to the tale.

Neelkanthan on the other hand is torture
So, I heard that in Jain Ramayana, it is Lakshman who kills Raavan! Is it true? Just how different is it from the original now? 😆

I haven't read any of their work ...
but regarding the show ...dp is a total mess ...har character(their essence) ka satyanaas karne par tula hua ha

DP , the  kind of work he has done in SKR , I can hardly say that this man stays true to the tale 

He has butchered up the characters as well as the plot . 

Maybe in other epics he has stayed true to the tale , but surely not here .

Kavita Kane's Book , though again not accurate , but was good to read , it never destroys someone's character . She did overglorify Urmila , but not at expense of some other .

In my View  the book was good , and U can say that I am a bit partial towards that beacuse of Lakshmila 😆

But as Always , you are free to disagree with me  Asto 😃 . Different viewpoint always welcome
Edited by Shivam... - 7 years ago
Originally posted by ---Anu---

So, I heard that in Jain Ramayana, it is Lakshman who kills Raavan! Is it true? Just how different is it from the original now?😆
jain's believe in non violence ...true jain even don't use the words like katna,marna, etc ...and to justify their path of non violence ...they showed ram never raised weapons ...and even believe ravan and lakshman both went to hell after death ...as they used the path of non violenceEdited by Rex_Ryan - 7 years ago