Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shivam...

But I particulary dslike the way he is shown to keep head downwards all the time towards Sita

I understand that they want to convey the message that lakshman treated sita as mother so never looked upto her , but it kind of looks very odd when they show him like this all the time , and very impractical too , I mean he has already seen her before , whats the need to hide away the face now??

This is their way of showing Lakshman recognizing only Sita's anklets, after apharan. But the way they make Karan do it is odd.
Sunil and Ankit did such an effortless job 😳 Sita Ma acknowledges Lakshman's respect for her 😳 In both
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivam...

@Ryan

And the editing by their Computer team is horrible , it is so botched up

Take today's example , When Ram is thinking that How sita's fortune has changed from being a princess to now living in forest , what should his facial expression should be , it should be sad with may be a tear or two.

But what we witness is him smiling

I mean , What the hell is that supposed to mean

And their dialogues , they sometimes have used words from Urdu😆

It shuld be.
But yeh Star Ram hai Bhaiya, sadharan Shri Ram nahi. 
Star Ram will only smile ⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, couples back then had arranged marriages only. As much as we'd like to wish otherwise, their opinion was rarely asked when a groom was found. Some princesses were lucky to have choice swayamvars where they would garland the groom of their choice, but even then they hardly knew the men who were invited. It was a blind choice really.

The same goes for Mithila's princesses. Ram and Sita were soulmates, but their marriage too was arranged. Sita would marry whoever strung the bow, and there was none of this drama of asking her permission even after the bow was broken. 

Ram and Sita's pushp vatika meeting was from RCM. In Valmiki, they catch a glimpse of each other when Ram is walking through Mithila, and Sita is standing in the balcony of her chamber. They catch a small glimpse before her friends take her away. 

The glimpse was merely the union of two souls who recognized their soulmate, but the real challenge still remained in the swayamvar. Until Ram strung the bow, he could not marry Sita.

As for Sita's sisters, their marriages were arranged without them ever getting a glimpse of their husbands. It may seem archaic and wrong to us, but that's how it was back then. We can like it or hate it, but we cannot change history simply to suit our sensibilities. 

Most love stories back then happened after marriage. The concept of love before marriage is a more modern one.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I made a video signature (in three different text styles) of our action heroes Ram and Lakshman. 😎

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: TwinMadness

We just left Him out 😆😆
Poor Arya 😳
Asto, join Janu and my show. You can also do the KrishJa angle 😳😆

Haha, if we did a show, I think I'd take the role of Rukmini, you Satyabhama, and Asto can be our pyaari Jambavathi. 😳

We should do an OS on Rukmini and Bhama spoiling Jambavthi as the cute lil' sister out of their group. Even though Jambavathi was married before Bhama, she was younger in age I think so I can imagine her as the childish, playful one.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Haha, if we did a show, I think I'd take the role of Rukmini, you Satyabhama, and Asto can be our pyaari Jambavathi. 😳

We should do an OS on Rukmini and Bhama spoiling Jambavthi as the cute lil' sister out of their group. Even though Jambavathi was married before Bhama, she was younger in age I think so I can imagine her as the childish, playful one.

We should 😳 I was thinking the same :P Beware Janaki, both of us think the same way 😆😆
Siggie is 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: TwinMadness

We should 😳 I was thinking the same :P Beware Janaki, both of us think the same way 😆😆
Siggie is 

Lol yeah 😆

And thank you 😳 Love how Ram and Lakshman are so in sync in this scene, as if they are twins. 😳
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the warm welcome, all 🤗
Shivam (or should I say Rishivar lol), so glad you liked my Bharat essay, thank you!
Aur rishi muniyon ke vivah ke liye itna utsaah... haaye haaye haaye, ghor kalyug🤣

Shruta - thank you so much for the thorough summary of this thread in a single post 😆 I actually had an idea of you guys' hilarity and favorite topics already since I've been silently stalking y'all ever since Janu told me about the thread, but it the muft ka sample was most helpful 😆 Also... YOUR OS!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Vaatsalya ras is my absolute favorite (ask Janu about "Dashalya" and "Vasudevaki"... the latter were what led to our first meeting on IF 😆), so even the idea of the Gods and Goddesses themselves in mommy/daddy mode turns me into mush. You captured that softness and parental love in their voices so beautifully, it is sooo sweet! Can't wait to see the rest of the "episodes" of this show play out, I'm already hooked 😉 Maybe after this semester ends in 2 weeks I'll break in as a guest writer as well?!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Janu, the sig's fab as I just told you ;) Love the swaggy bros concept, esp in battle mode. The sharpness and cleanness look great. Can't wait for an RSR counterpart to scoop up and use!
Are we only sharing creations that involve Lakshman and/or Urmila here? Or anything goes?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Janu, should we show them what our Lakshmila sigs looked like back in 2008 when we only had greeting card software and 0 PS skills 😆 Or shall we spare them the nightmares...