Users

Frequent Posters

Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

how much volume that series have??

Scion of Ikshvaku is 1st book of  a 5 book series , rest books yet to publish

Ashok banker's is 8 book series , but let me warn you , it is very wierd to readπŸ˜†
Shivam... thumbnail

KRISHNA

Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Scion of Ikshvaku is 1st book of a 5 book series , rest books yet to publish

Ashok banker's is 8 book series , but let me warn you , it is very wierd to readπŸ˜†

will try to give it a read in future ...and don't know why I love to watch or read weird and fictitious story ... but I am not a reader by nature ...till now I only read one novel that too in school life...after borrowing from a friend ...
thanks for answering the pushpak qs ...
bye ...I think I should read some stuff now...after all have to pass in examination ...Edited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shivam...] KRISHNA
first time watching this avatar of krishna ...he looks a bit scary
Shivam... thumbnail

will try to give it a read in future ...and don't know why I love to watch or read weird and fictitious story ... but I am not a reader by nature ...till now I only read one novel that too in school life...after borrowing from a friend ...
thanks for answering the pushpak qs ...
bye ...I think I should read some stuff ...after all have to pass in examination ...

BYE , STUDY HARDπŸ˜ƒ
Shivam... thumbnail

mY FRIEND SUGGESTED A SOURCE FOR THES PICS

tHEY HAVE AWESOME COLLECTION OF THESE TYPE OF ALTERED IMAGES OF ALL GODS AND CHARATERS FROM MAHABHARAT AND RAMAYAN

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

didn't observed ...but after the mata ansuya dress gift ...her dressing style looks a bit exposed ...not suiting that time and 10 years leap+ her makeup she looked a bit dark in todays episode

No, she doesn't look old. She looks the same as before, but I don't like her dressing style at all after Mata Anasuya's gift. I'm surprised Anasuya gave her such a skimpy outfit that reveals her midriff! 

I hope CVs at least take care of this small detail. Whatever her characterization may be, Sita at least dressed decently before. Exposing her midriff now doesn't look good at all.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Astoria

I read the OS too.And and and,guess what?? I am loving RukMa bonding more than KrishRu or KrishMa though I equally adore themπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That was partly the aim, I must admit πŸ˜›
I am glad you liked it πŸ˜‰
Onto the next challenge.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Same! I am in love with RukMa now. Poor Kanha is left out. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We just left Him out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Poor Arya πŸ˜³
Asto, join Janu and my show. You can also do the KrishJa angle πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

As per actual valmiki Ramayan

All couples had arranged marriage , For ram sita I cant say surely beacuse of pushpa vaatika event , but still i will stick for arranged marriage for Ram Sita as well

But in Star Ramayan , sabhi ki love marriage hai , even mandavi fell for bharat later on.

As for raavan mandodari , it is shown wrong that raavan forcefully married her , she married him on will and with consent.

Sita-Ram fell in love at first sight; but they wouldn't have gotten married unless Ram had broken the bow. 
But yes. All the other marriages were fixed, and they fall in love after that. See, in that era and age, women should love their husbands. For the Mithila girls, their husbands were such gems, that it was impossible to not love them. 
Sita-Ram marriage is also an arranged marriage only πŸ˜›

Exactly. Mandodari loved Ravan and he loved her. Stupid CVs. Bhains is going to get kicked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†