Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok , Just one Question , Is it just me feeling that Madirakshi has startred looking Old , like some 40 year old lady , maybe its because of the clothes and her horrible pravachan delivery ?? Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivam...

@Ryan

And the editing by their Computer team is horrible , it is so botched up

Take today's example , When Ram is thinking that How sita's fortune has changed from being a princess to now living in forest , what should his facial expression should be , it should be sad with may be a tear or two.

But what we witness is him smiling

I mean , What the hell is that supposed to mean

And their dialogues , they sometimes have used words from Urdu😆

need to work a lot on direction, editing, dialogue writing ... actually they have have botched up things so much that ...every scene have negative influence first,secondly practical then positive ...agar galti se koi episode aacha bana diya in future then kuch spiritual effect bhi ho sakta ha
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

guys I think we should close this whole shaadi chapter right now and right here ...sumi shaadi waali baat bhul jayo ...kyon behen hokar bhai ke barbadi karni par tuli hue ho ...**jokes apart ** **on a serious note** es parivaar me shaadi ke koi baat nahi hoge na rishivar ke na kisi or keplease **SHAADI CHAPTER FINISHED**

HAA YEH BHI THIK HAI.
MAAN LO SAB KI HUM SAB NE RISHIVAR KI SHAADI KAR DI HAI . AB WOH DO WIFEYS YUKTI AUR SUNNY KE SAATH JINDAGI KAAT RAHE HAI,.
EVEN I AM BORED NOW.

*GREAT RISHIVAR WEDDING CHAPTER ENDED*
😆        😆                                  ðŸ˜†
AB KOI WEDDING DISCUSSION NAHI HOGI YAHAN PAR!!!!!!!!
Shivam... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

need to work a lot on direction, editing, dialogue writing ... actually they have have botched up things so much that ...every scene have negative influence first,secondly practical then positive ...agar galti se koi episode aacha bana diya in future then kuch spiritual effect bhi ho sakta ha

First of all they need to get the plot Right , showing incorrect stories in the name of Sita's POV isntt doing anything good for the show , TRP going down day by day 

IF they get the plot correct , maybe rest of the things will fall in place 
Shivam... thumbnail
@ Sumi , congrats dear for becoming senior member
🥳
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago

Ok , Just one Question , Is it just me feeling that Madirakshi has startred looking Old , like some 40 year old lady , maybe its because of the clothes and her horrible pravachan delivery ??

I too think that madi is looking old but not due to her looks but due to her long pravachans that elder and mostly older people give!!!! 😆
Rex_Ryan thumbnail

Ok , Just one Question , Is it just me feeling that Madirakshi has startred looking Old , like some 40 year old lady , maybe its because of the clothes and her horrible pravachan delivery ??

didn't observed ...but after the mata ansuya dress gift ...her dressing style looks a bit exposed ...not suiting that time and 10 years leap+ her makeup she looked a bit dark in todays episode Edited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago

@ Sumi , congrats dear for becoming senior member

🥳

Thanks shivam bhaiya !!!!!
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumi-19

Thanks shivam bhaiya !!!!!