Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I think this time they may show only lakshman making cottage bcoz their cottage have been swept away by waterfall . But what will happen in tomorrow episode .
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just hope that tomorrow they don't show that all dis happened coz of lakshman nd he is to be blamed coz sita ne pehle hi warn kar diya tha about the location... Nd hi ayesha Edited by Anokhisharma - 8 years ago
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

I just hope that tomorrow they don't show that all dis happened coz of lakshman nd he is to be blamed coz sita ne pehle hi warn kar diya tha about the location... Nd hi ayesha

no I don't think they should her warning the brothers about location ...they just showed her distracted ...
but I hope hope they don't show star sita again taunting lakshman indirectly or dragging ram in between their conflict ...
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

[BR]no I don't think they should her warning the brothers about location ...they just showed her distracted ...[BR]but I hope hope they don't show star sita again taunting lakshman indirectly or dragging ram in between their conflict ...

I expect so... But somehow I feel that starsita might taunt lakshman... Saying that she said it earlier that the location was not right
Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

I just hope that tomorrow they don't show that all dis happened coz of lakshman nd he is to be blamed coz sita ne pehle hi warn kar diya tha about the location... Nd hi ayesha

Haa!!! ye toh pakka hoga aakhir Star Sita ko toh mauka chahiye Lakshman ko daantne ka.😑 
Feeling bad for lakshman , he think good for others but nobody think good of him specially this Star Sita😑😑.
If this happens then I want that Ram saying to lakshman not to feel bad , it is due to nature unbalance not due 2 lakshman. But pata nahi serial waale kya khichdi paka rahe hai.😑
Truly they have destroyed maa sita character .😑
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

As hilarious and utterly ridiculous as this Kishkindha track is, Hanuman is indeed hilarious. 

I wish to see some of the same humor in his character in the actual Ramayan scenes also.

It is Star Sita POV , so every wedding has to have a crack love story 

Arrange marriages dont exist as per her
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivam...

It is Star Sita POV , so every wedding has to have a crack love story

Arrange marriages dont exist as per her

good point shivam ...
but isn't her youngest sister wedding was kinda arranged one ...is this only the reason she behaves more maturely and practically than star sita everytimeEdited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Shrutkirti ka bhi luv marriage tha... As far as I remember
Rishivar apko pata hai maine,anokhi aur sru ne aapki shaadi ki khub acchi planning ki hai. Aap khush hojayenge aisi planning dekhkar.
Mai khane-peene ki planning karungi kyuki mai bhale hi 10 class mei hun mujhe khaane etc ke baare mei bahut gyan hai aur mai khana banati bhi accha hu. Log apki shadi mei khub pet bharkar khaana khayenge, yeh toh pakka hai.πŸ˜†
Anokhi ne bhi kuch badiya socha hai.
Sru aur Ryan kuch design karenge. Mujhe thik se pata nahi, unki kya planning hai lekin jo karenge accha karenge,
Hum sab apne rishivar ki pyaari behne hai toh hum apne pyaare bade bhaiya ki shaadi ko grand aur memorable banaane mei koi kasar nahi chodenge!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As per actual valmiki Ramayan
All couples had arranged marriage , For ram sita I cant say surely beacuse of pushpa vaatika event , but still i will stick for arranged marriage for Ram Sita as well

But in Star Ramayan , sabhi ki love marriage hai , even mandavi fell for bharat later on.

As for raavan mandodari , it is shown wrong that raavan forcefully married her , she married him on will and with consent.