Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 78

Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MagadhSundari

Hi guys! I'm Lola, and my first IF BFF Janaki told me about this thread, mentioned you guys are really great and bhakti's got a place on IF again so here I am! She might've posted some of my sigs/edits/gifs here, and you might have possibly come across my posts in any of the mytho show forums or mytho masti of which I was a founding member. Enough about me, looking forward to hearing from all off you!

hi Lola ...I am ryan ...before any misconception arise ...I want to clarify I am a girl ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rex_Ryan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TwinMadness

I'll do the designs๐Ÿ˜›

okay here comes the designer ...any other responsibility left ...
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

okay here comes the designer ...any other responsibility left ...

Stage decor also can I do?
SriMaatangi thumbnail
You guys, review my OS.
Which means, Shivam Bhaiya, you too ๐Ÿ˜›
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TwinMadness

Stage decor also can I do?

ask anokhi as she is event organizer ...don't know how much choosy she can be ...but don't you think in a theme wedding both are much time taking and huge responsibility
...ohhh ...regarding theme wedding we didn't decided about it yet ...any specific choice rishivar??Edited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Shru!!! ๐Ÿค— Your OS is damn sweet. In fact, it's so sweet I think I'm getting a cavity. ๐Ÿ˜† I absolutely adore your characterization of Rukmini, Krishna and Bhama, and Rukmini-Bhama's relationship. We seriously should direct a show on RukMa. It would be awesome. 

I love the progression of the story - the way Bhama stealthily takes Pradyumna and her concern over Rukmini (aww โ˜บ๏ธ), the way Krishna tries to play with his son and Bhama becomes possessive of him (I can totally imagine this happening๐Ÿคฃ), and the conversation between Rukmini-Krishna. โค๏ธ I can imagine Rukmini trying to make Kanha superior and Kanha deflecting the praise to her. ๐Ÿ‘

Very well written! Love it!
SriMaatangi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Shru!!! ๐Ÿค— Your OS is damn sweet. In fact, it's so sweet I think I'm getting a cavity. ๐Ÿ˜† I absolutely adore your characterization of Rukmini, Krishna and Bhama, and Rukmini-Bhama's relationship. We seriously should direct a show on RukMa. It would be awesome. 

I love the progression of the story - the way Bhama stealthily takes Pradyumna and her concern over Rukmini (aww โ˜บ๏ธ), the way Krishna tries to play with his son and Bhama becomes possessive of him (I can totally imagine this happening๐Ÿคฃ), and the conversation between Rukmini-Krishna. โค๏ธ I can imagine Rukmini trying to make Kanha superior and Kanha deflecting the praise to her. ๐Ÿ‘

Very well written! Love it!

Janakii ๐Ÿค—
Aww thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We should  It would be amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's how Bhama would be, not the vamp people show her to be. Our Bhama will be like this ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I know right? Mata Dharti and her ways ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
You liked the Rukmini-Krishna part? ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Hanuman, the matchmaker ๐Ÿคฃ
SriMaatangi thumbnail
This is madness. Now, StarSita and StarRam build cottages ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Shivam Bhaiya, you were right ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG! 100 pages done?! What a lot I've missed!