Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 67

Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shivam...

[BR][DIV]Aap kaafi jaldi krodhit ho jaati hain[LOL][/DIV]

Hume aur krodhit karne ki koshish na karein Varna aaj hum mein se lava nikalne lagega

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anokhisharma

O god you just think too much... I too just love debates not that one ki teacher ek faaltu sa topic degi nd then debate on it... I lyk the one's which are given all of a sudden... I luv to prove my view point... I am somewhat like give an evidence type ki girl... I don't easily accept things...nd jab opponent ka bhi motto apne waale jaisa ho I. E.   Never give up... Tab toh mere hi mazze hain...I can debate for long hours then

you miss interpreted it teachers never gave us topic ...and we never bothered about her presence in class ...it always arises from discussion ...teachers got shock at our volume level ...
Anokhisharma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

[BR]you miss interpreted it teachers never gave us topic ...and we never bothered about her presence in class ...it always arises from discussion ...teachers got shock at our volume level ...

Hamare school mein kisi topic pe regularly debate hota tha... Teacher deti thi...
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Today no debate... Mera mood bahut kharaab hai... Aisa lag raha hai ki main blast kar jaungi... Ufff!!!!! Bahut gussa aa raha hai
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
anokhi and shivam ...did I do something wrong that you both angry on me...please tell me
Anokhisharma thumbnail

anokhi and shivam ...did I do something wrong that you both angry on me...please tell me

[BR]Shivam bhaiya ka toh nahi pata... Par hum krodhit hain aur aapke kaaran krodhit nahi hai ... So bindass rahiyeEdited by Anokhisharma - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ryan , You think too much😆

What made you feel I am angry😆

What i said is that your thread had quite some reviews from members of forum , and  many had different opinions , It is good actually .

It is sometimes nice to have a clash of opinions , you get to know the other perspective also , which can sometimes influence you really

You should participate more ryan , your viewpoints are refreshing

And , you are nearing to become a senior member , so that will allow you to post freely
Shivam... thumbnail
This is a modern FF of My Friend  Senrezia
It is quite good

Rex_Ryan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shivam...

Ryan , You think too much😆

What made you feel I am angry😆

What i said is that your thread had quite some reviews from members of forum , and many had different opinions , It is good actually .

It is sometimes nice to have a clash of opinions , you get to know the other perspective also , which can sometimes influence you really

You should participate more ryan , your viewpoints are refreshing

And , you are nearing to become a senior member , so that will allow you to post freely

ohh...sorry I don't read that post ...
Shivam... thumbnail
Mili , I can see your signature😆😆