\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 67

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shivam...

[BR][DIV]Aap kaafi jaldi krodhit ho jaati hain[LOL][/DIV]

Hume aur krodhit karne ki koshish na karein Varna aaj hum mein se lava nikalne lagega
Originally posted by Anokhisharma

O god you just think too much... I too just love debates not that one ki teacher ek faaltu sa topic degi nd then debate on it... I lyk the one's which are given all of a sudden... I luv to prove my view point... I am somewhat like give an evidence type ki girl... I don't easily accept things...nd jab opponent ka bhi motto apne waale jaisa ho I. E.   Never give up... Tab toh mere hi mazze hain...I can debate for long hours then

you miss interpreted it teachers never gave us topic ...and we never bothered about her presence in class ...it always arises from discussion ...teachers got shock at our volume level ...
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

[BR]you miss interpreted it teachers never gave us topic ...and we never bothered about her presence in class ...it always arises from discussion ...teachers got shock at our volume level ...

Hamare school mein kisi topic pe regularly debate hota tha... Teacher deti thi...
Today no debate... Mera mood bahut kharaab hai... Aisa lag raha hai ki main blast kar jaungi... Ufff!!!!! Bahut gussa aa raha hai
anokhi and shivam ...did I do something wrong that you both angry on me...please tell me

anokhi and shivam ...did I do something wrong that you both angry on me...please tell me
[BR]Shivam bhaiya ka toh nahi pata... Par hum krodhit hain aur aapke kaaran krodhit nahi hai ... So bindass rahiyeEdited by Anokhisharma - 7 years ago

Ryan , You think too much😆

What made you feel I am angry😆

What i said is that your thread had quite some reviews from members of forum , and  many had different opinions , It is good actually .

It is sometimes nice to have a clash of opinions , you get to know the other perspective also , which can sometimes influence you really

You should participate more ryan , your viewpoints are refreshing

And , you are nearing to become a senior member , so that will allow you to post freely
This is a modern FF of My Friend  Senrezia
It is quite good

Originally posted by Shivam...

Ryan , You think too much😆

What made you feel I am angry😆

What i said is that your thread had quite some reviews from members of forum , and many had different opinions , It is good actually .

It is sometimes nice to have a clash of opinions , you get to know the other perspective also , which can sometimes influence you really

You should participate more ryan , your viewpoints are refreshing

And , you are nearing to become a senior member , so that will allow you to post freely

ohh...sorry I don't read that post ...
Mili , I can see your signature😆😆