\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shivam...

Ruma  Stealing mangoes , Bali beating Sugriv for mangoes🤣
Bali and Sugreev were soul brothers , before that unfortunate cave incident happened.

And the timeline of the events , it amazes me

Sugreev and Ruma married for just 4 years till Ram and lakshman met them ???
I know 🤣
And Hanuman is so 🤣
Their timeline is ⭐️
Learn StarSita Learn
This is how you say dialogues

Mandavi spoke so naturally and effluently without over the top showing 

Learn StarSita Learn
This is how you say dialogues

Mandavi spoke so naturally and effluently without over the top showing 
StarSita won't 😆😆
Is Hanuman playing matchmaker for Sugreev and Ruma?😆😆
What the Hell , Hanuman playing matchmaker for Sugreev
Has bhains Totally lost it🤣

What the Hell , Hanuman playing matchmaker for Sugreev
Has bhains Totally lost it🤣
Bhains lost it long long ago 🤣
Sugreev and Bali looks so skinny😆😆

And Bali so desperate like a child😆
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago

Sugreev and Bali looks so skinny😆😆
Yes 😆😆
Hanuman is actually playing matchmaker 🤣🤣
'Yet Another Sister'
an OS on Satyabhama and her tiff with Krishna

by RamKiJanaki

"Bhama! Bhama! The time has come for us to welcome our new sister, and here you are not yet ready!" came Rukmini's gentle scolding as she entered the chamber of Satyabhama, which was right across from her own.

Rukmini found Satyabhama sitting in petulant silence, a scowl on her face. Breaking into a teasing grin, Rukmini placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face to meet her eyes.

"You are not jealous, are you?"

"Jealous? Me?" Satyabhama glowered further, shoving Rukmini's finger away and crossing her arms like a child. "I am jealous of no one. Why would I be jealous?"

"Because our Lord is bringing us a new sister, hmm?" Rukmini looked at Satyabhama with twinkling eyes. She delighted in teasing the sensitive, oftentimes petulant wife of her Lord.

"I do not care how many new "sisters" our Lord brings. What does it matter to me?" Satyabhama snapped. "But I am not going to join the welcoming party. There are three of you there already, why am I needed?"

"Because you are one of our lord's beloveds, and he would be saddened to see you missing," Rukmini said, turning serious. "Come Bhama, you are a part of our family, and one more new sister is not going to change anything. Your place in our Lord's heart will never be replaced by anyone. He is the Lord of love and has a special place in his heart for everyone."

When Satyabhama still did not look convinced, Rukmini smirked and said, "Moreover, do you want to appear jealous to our new sister? Rajkumari Mitravinda might think you are intimidated by her."

"Me? Intimidated? As if!" Satyabhama rose to the bait and stood up confidently. "I will be ready in a few minutes."

"That's my girl," Rukmini chuckled softly before leaving the chamber.

After Rukmini left, Satyabhama sat in front of her dresser and summoned the maids, ordering them to make her look as beautiful as she possibly could.

__________

When Satyabhama joined Rukmini, Jambavathi and Kalindi in the welcoming line, she was resplendent in rich robes of magenta and gold.

"How do you pull off such vibrant colors, Bhama di?" Kalindi asked her ruefully, fingering Satyabhama's magenta sari, "Such a color would clash horribly with my complexion, but on you it looks absolutely beautiful."

"Why, thank you," Satyabhama responded with pleasure, "This sari is a particular favorite of mine. My mother gave it to me as a gift upon my marriage to Maadhav."

"Mothers always choose the best saris for their daughters," Rukmini remarked sweetly, a hint of sadness in her tone. It was well known among them the circumstances behind Rukmini's marriage to Krishna, and the resulting estrangement from her parents. Rukmini's mother and father had no ill will towards Rukmini or Krishna, but her brother Rukmi was yet to forgive his sister and had forbidden his parents from having any contact with her. Thus, Rukmini had not seen her parents since wedding Krishna, and though she was blissfully happy with her husband and the wives she considered her sisters, a woman would always miss her parents.

Satyabhama hugged Rukmini while Jambavathi placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"We are your family now, didi," Satyabhama said, "I shall ask my mother to choose a beautiful sari for you too. My mother is as good as your own."

"As is mine," Jambavathi added, "Do not feel sad."

"Oh, how could I be sad with such loving sisters as you all?" Rukmini laughed cheerfully, "Now come, I see the chariot approaching. Kanha is coming, along with Mitravinda."

Jambavathi and Kalindi exchanged wary glances, not sure how to approach this new woman in their Lord's life, and Satyabhama's face once again settled into a scowl. The former camaraderie between them was all forgotten.

The chariot stopped in front of the main gate and Krishna stepped out first, lifting a hand to help his new bride down. Seeing their hands clasped, Satyabhama turned her face away, tears forming in her beautiful eyes. Rukmini placed a hand on her shoulder and shook her head with a kind smile.

Satyabhama brushed her tears away and plastered a fake smile on her face.

As Krishna and Mitravinda entered the foyer and stood before the four ladies, Rukmini waved the aarti plate around them lovingly, exchanging an affectionate smile with Krishna. After handing the aarti plate to Jambavathi, Rukmini stepped forward and hugged Mitravinda tightly.

"You are one of us now," she told her in a friendly manner, "If you ever need anything, please feel free to come to me."

"Thank you, didi," Mitravinda responded shyly. She bent down and touched Rukmini's feet. Rukmini raised her and shook her head. "We are like sisters now, so none of this formality."

"Mata Devaki and Pitaji Vasudev are away right now," Rukmini told Krishna when he enquired after his parents, "They had hoped to welcome Mitravinda, but urgent business called them away. They shall join us in time for dinner."

Mitravinda then touched the feet of Jambavathi, Satyabhama and Kalindi, all of them senior to her in both age and status. Jambavathi and Kalindi relaxed and welcomed her with a smile, but Satyabhama was more reserved in manner. She gave Mitravinda a tight smile, and claiming a headache retired to her chamber.

Krishna caught Rukmini's gaze and raised his brows. Rukmini smiled indulgently and spoke to him in her mind, Swami, your beloved Bhama is quite angry at you right now. Only you can bring a smile back to her face.

I have my work cut out for me, priye, Krishna thought, Won't you come with me? I would prefer some protection while bearding the lioness in her den.

As if! Rukmini thought with a smirk, You got yourself into this mess, praan naath. Now get yourself out of it.

Then she turned to Mitravinda. "Come, my dear. Let us get you freshened up and settled into your new chamber."

As she led the new bride away, Rukmini shot Krishna a look as if saying, Well, get to it then!'

__________

Krishna entered Satyabhama's chamber and found her sitting at her dresser, combing her long beautiful tresses furiously.

He smiled and approached her. "Priye?" he whispered softly.

Satyabhama stood up but did not turn towards him. Her mouth was turned down in a petulant frown. Krishna chuckled softly.

"Are you angry at me, Bhama?" he asked teasingly. "What wrong have I committed against you?"

"Must you torment me so, Kanha?" Satyabhama asked him with a choke, her eyes quickly filling with tears.

"Priye, I cannot bear to see you in tears. Tell me what's wrong," Krishna asked his beloved wife, placing a finger under her chin and turning her face to meet his.

"You have done so much, and yet you ask me what's wrong?" Satyabhama asked him with irritation.

"I am a man, my dear Bhama. I cannot understand your riddles," Krishna remarked, putting his hands up innocently, "You need to tell me what's in your heart clearly."

"Well, if you pretend ignorance, fine then!" Satyabhama snapped, "You have replaced me. You have given my position to that dear cousin of yours, and yet you expect me to be happy?"

"Who told you such a falsehood?" Krishna asked her incredulously, "Who told you that Mitravinda replaced your position?"

"Isn't it the truth?" Satyabhama asked in tearful anger, "I was patient when you married Kalindi, but now you have brought yet another woman into this household. Why? Are we not enough for you, Kanha? What is lacking in us? Has your love for us lessened?"

Krishna turned away from her and glanced out the window with a smile playing on his lips. He seemed lost in thought. Satyabhama stared at him with both frustration and confusion. At times she could not understand her Kanha, what went on in his head, what he was planning.

"Bhama," he finally said, "None of you have ever replaced each other...ever. How could you ever doubt that my heart is so small, that it can love only one of you? Each one of you has a special place in my heart, and no one can ever replace the position you all have. I love all of you; Rukmini, Jambavathi, Kalindi, you, and now Mitravinda. You all mean the world to me, do you doubt that?"

"No," Satyabhama sighed, "I do not doubt your love, Kanha, forgive me if I said anything untoward in my anger, but...oh! I cannot help this jealousy. Why does it consume me so often?"

"That is because you doubt yourself, my love," Krishna looked at her with a gentle smile. He placed his arms around her shoulders lovingly. "You have nothing to be jealous of, Bhama. You are my fiery princess, the woman who keeps me alive. Do not ever doubt your position in my heart."

The tight knot in her stomach began to ease up, and Satyabhama finally smiled, the first true smile she felt since hearing about her lord's marriage to Mitravinda.

"Remember who you are, Bhama." Krishna continued, "Sometimes, it is easy to lose ourselves in human emotions, born as we are in human bodies, but remember who you are. You are the Goddess who bears the burden of the Earth on your shoulders. You are the Mother of the universe. You are my other half."

Satyabhama closed her eyes and felt a wave of divinity wash over her. She remembered, and once she remembered all the jealousy in her heart melted away. She was Bhudevi, one of the many incarnations of Mahalakshmi. She was Rukmini, Jambavathi, Kalindi, and Mitravinda. She was a part of them, and they a part of her.

Opening her eyes, Satyabhama opened her eyes and smiled lovingly at her lord, laying her head against his chest.

"Thank you, my dear Kanha," she whispered, tears of happiness glistening her eyes, "You saved me from running away with these human emotions. Sometimes, it is so easy to forget."

"That is why I am here," Krishna placed a hand on her cheek. "Whenever you feel your human emotions getting the better of you, I will be here to guide you away from them, although..."

"Although?" Satyabhama looked at him with raised brows.

"Although I rather like it when you are angry at me," Krishna smirked, a mischievous smile playing on his lips, "You are twice as more beautiful when you are angry."

"Oh, how you tease!" Bhama rolled her eyes but felt pleased with his words.

"Where are you going?" Krishna called out when he saw her leave the chamber.

"To properly welcome my new sister," Satyabhama winked before sashaying out of the chamber.

Krishna chuckled and shook his head. He had better find his Dau Bhaiyya and spend quality male time with him before all his wives, now five, attacked him at once during dinner. Dau Bhaiyya would say it was his own fault he kept increasing the number of ladies in their household, but what could he do? Every time he found one of the human incarnations of his beloved Mahalakshmi frolicking in the courtyards of Aryavrat's many Kingdoms, he had to unite himself with her. He was Vishnu after all.

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by TwinMadness

Yes 😆😆
Hanuman is actually playing matchmaker 🤣🤣

So , Bhains Butchering Hanuman's Character as well🤢
Janaki, you are posting the OS here?