\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Jab aap khud van mein jaoge without any support aap apne aap ko khud protect karna jaan jaoge ...Uske liye practice ya koi special help ka koi need nahi hai... Everyone has the potential and capability...
I agree that everyone has potential to survive and fight back ...but what I am saying about is circumstances and survival chances ...if you will go to forest (I mean a wildlife sanctuary where fierce animals persists) chances of your survival is low ...even well trained person can't survive sometimes ...because they are animals ...and only one rule exist for them maaroo ya maro(kill the enemy for your survival) and humans are enemy for them ...suppose you encounter with a group of lion ...what are your survival chances ...they will surely try to kill you for food and safety ...and they are self trained for this ...this is the only base of their existence ... or you can take the example of any other deadly animal ...forest doesn't offer anyone stepwise learning ...tribals exist in forest because they stay in group and attack in group and are trained to defend themselves ...but still they also die ...what I am taking about is force of nature and animals are also its part ...now coming to example from show when lakshman(general thinking) said initially about sita safety it was out of concern that she(anyone in her place which have no previous experience or training) needs time to adapt to forest conditions ...and what others(human nature to find easy way) say that she should stay back was also out of concern(which was wrong) ...as at this point of time she is not alone ...actually on one is alone ...they have company of each other ...what I pointed out wrong was her thinking that she can survive in that dangerous forest alone where rakshas attack that too in group ...and adovocating her point by taking examples of animals which are designed to stay alone in forest conditions ...but these animals are also adapted(evolved during centuries according to these conditions) they knew safe places and never encounter with the animals from they possess threat ...and if this happens they also dead most times ...what I want to say in short is that to survive for long time in these forest where we encounter nature everytime in one or other way... company is better for humans (both man and women)(because we are evolved to stay in groups)
I hope now you got my point ...it was not meant only for sita ...it was meant for general thinking ...looking for wrong example under wrong circumstances from nature (thinking themselves over capable or above nature) ...nature chooses everyone style of existence ...and if one don't act accordingly its existence is in danger ...yes one have to change according to nature but their capacity is limited ...that's why ...older species are replaced by new one ...which have better adaptation ...this is cycle of nature no one can control it ...so better adapt accordingly for maximum survival
so in short it was meant for human race ...not man and women (not for their individual capacity to exist in forest, compared to each other) whom thought they are above nature and its decision ...and can handle every circumstances very easily and according to their wish ...please look for news about forest and human encounter ...and you will find evidences of nature teaching lessons to human Edited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Janaki :)
How's the OS coming along? 
Originally posted by TwinMadness

Hi Janaki :)
How's the OS coming along? 

Didn't get to start the OS yet, but got a surprise for you coming up really soon.

Hope you'll like it. 😉😳
I've attempted a few non-animated siggys of SRJ-Debina as Krishna and Satyabhama, but today I wanted to make an animated siggy on them using clips from Starbharat and Ramayan. I created a scene in which Bhama is in one of her petulant moods and Krishna tries to make her smile. 😉

I tried two different text styles. Which is better?

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 7 years ago
You are the best Janaki :) These are amazing ❤️
Both fonts are awesome :) As always, I am using this siggie of yours 😉
Originally posted by LakshMila

Good morning:)

Laadli 🤗
How many of you can imagine this:
a) Satyabhama star-gazing with Krishna
b) Satyabhama bugged with Krishna's marriage with Mitravinda, and Arjuna pacifying her
c) Satyabhama pacifying Draupadi after any of the Pandavas various other marriages
d) Bhama roping in Rukmini to prank Krishna
e)Rukmini, Bhama and Krishna pranking Dau

Next set (As always, my creativity is great during exams):
a) The 8 queens pranking the Pandavas with Krishna-Dau
b) Rukmini-Bhama-Draupadi bonding
c) Arjun-Bhama bonding
d) Krishna-Bhama bonding with Abhimanyu
e) Rukmini, Bhama and Revathi taking charge of Dwaraka when Krishna-Dau are at war, with other queens.
f) Bhama teaching basic self-defense to the other queens.
Edited by TwinMadness - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

I agree that everyone has potential to survive and fight back ...but what I am saying about is circumstances and survival chances ...if you will go to forest (I mean a wildlife sanctuary where fierce animals persists) chances of your survival is low ...even well trained person can't survive sometimes ...because they are animals ...and only one rule exist for them maaroo ya maro(kill the enemy for your survival) and humans are enemy for them ...suppose you encounter with a group of lion ...what are your survival chances ...they will surely try to kill you for food and safety ...and they are self trained for this ...this is the only base of their existence ... or you can take the example of any other deadly animal ...forest doesn't offer anyone stepwise learning ...tribals exist in forest because they stay in group and attack in group and are trained to defend themselves ...but still they also die ...what I am taking about is force of nature and animals are also its part ...now coming to example from show when lakshman(general thinking) said initially about sita safety it was out of concern that she(anyone in her place which have no previous experience or training) needs time to adapt to forest conditions ...and what others(human nature to find easy way) say that she should stay back was also out of concern(which was wrong) ...as at this point of time she is not alone ...actually on one is alone ...they have company of each other ...what I pointed out wrong was her thinking that she can survive in that dangerous forest alone where rakshas attack that too in group ...and adovocating her point by taking examples of animals which are designed to stay alone in forest conditions ...but these animals are also adapted(evolved during centuries according to these conditions) they knew safe places and never encounter with the animals from they possess threat ...and if this happens they also dead most times ...what I want to say in short is that to survive for long time in these forest where we encounter nature everytime in one or other way... company is better for humans (both man and women)(because we are evolved to stay in groups) [BR]I hope now you got my point ...it was not meant only for sita ...it was meant for general thinking ...looking for wrong example under wrong circumstances from nature (thinking themselves over capable or above nature) ...nature chooses everyone style of existence ...and if one don't act accordingly its existence is in danger ...yes one have to change according to nature but their capacity is limited ...that's why ...older species are replaced by new one ...which have better adaptation ...this is cycle of nature no one can control it ...so better adapt accordingly for maximum survival [BR]so in short it was meant for human race ...not man and women (not for their individual capacity to exist in forest, compared to each other) whom thought they are above nature and its decision ...and can handle every circumstances very easily and according to their wish ...please look for news about forest and human encounter ...and you will find evidences of nature teaching lessons to human

O god itna bada msg padhne k liye mujhe 3 to 4 times break lena padega...
Finally maine padh liya... The point was a general one... Everyone can survive independently... Forest mein survive karna tough hai impossible nahi... Concern was showed towards sita... That concern was not baseless but there is something which is going un noticed... If the three mums would have said that it will be difficult for her to survive it would have been concern but they said how will she survive... It was lyk underestimating her potential... That was the first reason for the thought to come in sita's mind...It's a two sided thought... One side says that it's possible to survive in the forest for a stree... But the other side says that it's difficult to survive with all those demons nd tribals it's difficult not impossible...But in skr they didn't regard humans as one they bifurcated it into men nd women... That's wrong which was corrected...they regarded men as superior... Wat for superior... Soch pe sab depend karti hai... Vo teeno mums toh pehle hi sita ko haraa diye the according to their thoughts that she wont b able to survive... But why did this thought emerge... Did u think about it... It was bcoz they underestimated a stree ... Iss thought k kaaran ye sab gyaan dene ka need emerge kiya thaEdited by Anokhisharma - 7 years ago
Ab iss topic pe kisi aur ko apne vichaar prakat karne hain toh ve avashya karein... Debate abhi chalu hai...