Shivam Bhai
road runner aur mein😆😆😆
aap ki video use karkae mast lakshmila vm banayi😃
wanna see😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

StarBharat rocked with its star cast. It gained popularity coz of them only. SRJ was classic! 

This Krishna is nothing...SPK's Krishna is named as SonyPaundrak...🤣 How about that?🤣The only difference is there, the Krishna speeches are in the start of the episode. 🤢 

Haha, that's funny. 

And yes, Starbharat was mainly famous for it's awesome cast. I loved all the Pandavas and Draupadi mainly, as well as Bhishma. 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shivam...

You rightly chose the appropriate word I was searching For -  VEILED ACCUSATION

And to top that off , Lakshman saying that whatever he has learnt about nature , it is from her

What a joke

I guess Sita taught him more than Vasishta and Vishvamitra put together! 🤪 Lakshman going to Gurukul was a waste of time, I guess. He should have just gone to Mithila instead. 🤣
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Sita's insulting words towards Lakshman after the mareecha scene like you said, were spontaneous and born of desperation. She thought Ram was in danger, and in that moment all that mattered to her was that her husband be protected and rescued.

Her words were not calculating or meant to hurt Lakshman. She did not think about what to say to him beforehand. They just came out in a moment of worry and anxiety. How many of us do not say things we regret when we're anxious? 

Sita Ma herself regrets what she said and sends Lakshman a message through Hanuman to forgive her for her cutting words that day in Panchavati, and Lakshman has tears in his eyes when he's given the message, because he always understood her intention and never felt hurt or abused by her.

Theirs was a true mother-son relationship, in which the mother at times scolds her son but without any malice in her heart. ❤️

In SKR, Sita's words seem cold and calculating. she does not understand Lakshman at all, and in fact holds him at arm's length. She's so defensive and insecure. 

Exaclty , those Harsh Words after maarech scene were out of her desperation and helplessness

It was infact her last resort in an attempt to make lakshman budge out of the promise he gave to ram to stay back

Anything else would not have moved lakshmana a bit from there

One could sense the pain and agony of Sita there , and she herself regretted those words right after he left , and again in ashok vatika

But what we see today was blatant accusations like an evil minded witch , with no shame whatsoever
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

Although vo women equality waala part topic k alag tha... I mean Ramayan k accordingly uss time nahi hona chahiye tha but vo jo bhi boli 100% sahi boli... I mean women equality waala part 100 % sahi boli

if you listen correctly ...she took the example of animals ...which are biologicaly different from humans ...they are made to stay alone ...but we are not and every gender has its own advantages and disadvantages...   we human stay together in a society ...and if you look at social animals specifically birds and insects for example ...they is always division of work everyone perform its part of duty well ...in short they depends on each other but still independent ...just like that we also have a social framework ...and we also depend on each other for proper functioning ...no one is inferior or superior ...but interconnected ...man depends on women and vice versa for existence on this earth
...I hope you understand my pointEdited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
The actor who plays  shishupaal in Starbharat   ,  is he the same or are the looks so familiar with the one who plays krishna now ?

Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
lifeiscrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cvs have spoiled the epic
itna sira romance😲😲😲😲
kal the have show 4 hugs of sira😡
wow yeh toh aaj ki jamane se modern nikla😡
i am done with skr😡

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Right! She regrets big time after that. But the way it was presented in CR, it was spontaneous, yet, in that moment, one cannot help but actually get angry at her behavior. I personally don't like that sequence at all, for what follows after that is 😭
But yes, she was much 'humane' in that incident, wherein she gets worried for her husband and pulls up all the strings to get her BIL going. 
Shivam... thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugunmanas

cvs have spoiled the epic
itna sira romance😲
kal the have show 4 hugs of sira😡
wow yeh toh aaj ki jamane se modern nikla😡
i am done with skr😡

First Time I have seen my  Sis  angry😆😆

Did you do something good with the video link I sent you ??
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

if you listen correctly ...she took the example of animals ...which are biologicaly different from humans ...they are made to stay alone ...but we are not and every gender has its own advantages and disadvantages...   we human stay together in a society ...and if you look at social animals specifically birds and insects for example ...they is always division of work everyone perform its part of duty well ...in short they depends on each other but still independent ...just like that we also have a social framework ...and we also depend on each other for proper functioning ...no one is inferior or superior ...but interconnected ...man depends on women and vice versa for existence on this earth[BR]...I hope you understand my point

Animals were considered as an example... Circumstances consider kiya gaya tha... Social being hona na hona is not a point over there... Interdependence prevails but it is not that u can't manage urself all alone... Yeh point to be highlighted... Being dependent but with a change in circumstances being independent... Hope you understand my point of view