Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

My bad! The show is already on air, it seems...some were bashing SidT about it in SPK thread. It is not much promoted, so not many people are aware of it. It is in Krishna's baal kaand stage right now. 

It looks so weird! See this episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbnHQa_1wLM

They copied Krishna's lessons at the end of each episode from Starbharat...but they actor they chose for Krishna sucks.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shivam...

She should have not spoken anything on women equality the way she did

It seemed  like an old NGO women leader was speaking

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Although vo women equality waala part topic k alag tha... I mean Ramayan k accordingly uss time nahi hona chahiye tha but vo jo bhi boli 100% sahi boli... I mean women equality waala part 100 % sahi boli
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And that tone in which she again made those sarcastic remarks against Lakshman again

" Agar sumitranandan ko main bojh na prateet hone lagoon phir se "😑😑😑

I think agar aasi che chaalta raha to ...surpi ke kaan to sita ke lecture se he kharab ho jayege or vo bachne ke liye wahan se bhaag jaayegi ...lakshman ko kuch karne ke jarurt he nahi padage ...or vo ravan ko bhi torture ka aahasa karwani ke liye sita ko kidnap karne ko khageEdited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
Hello My LakshMila Parivaar Waalon!! Should I call this a Parivaar or a Khandaan now??πŸ˜†
What are you all discussing?
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

It looks so weird! See this episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbnHQa_1wLM

They copied Krishna's lessons at the end of each episode from Starbharat...but they actor they chose for Krishna sucks.

OMG , i remember , the current krishna played shishupaal in mahabharat 2013πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the way SRJ chopped of his head
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And that tone in which she again made those sarcastic remarks against Lakshman again

" Agar sumitranandan ko main bojh na prateet hone lagoon phir se "😑😑😑

I personally hated that scene 😑
Star Sita ko yeh kabhi nahi samajh aayega ki lakshman ne aisa kyu kaha tha . Truly she will never understand this .
Lakshman jo uski itni chinta karta hai usi ko woh kah rahi hai ki mai agar aapke liye bojh ban gayi.
I literally wanted to scold Star Sita on that scene badly infront of Star Lakshman and Star Ram!!! πŸ˜†
lifeiscrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jaanki diiπŸ€—
ela unnavuπŸ˜ƒ
hello aayeshaπŸ˜ƒ
hello all parivaar walae
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

Although vo women equality waala part topic k alag tha... I mean Ramayan k accordingly uss time nahi hona chahiye tha but vo jo bhi boli 100% sahi boli... I mean women equality waala part 100 % sahi boli

Her words were true , no doubt 

but , What I mean is that scene was un needed  , I do not remember any version where Ram was having second thoughts about taking Sita further into forest

The only time he had those thoughts were when he was in palace and sita trying to convince him to take her along

In rest 14 years , he never had that thought again , and  Rama and Lakshman were brave and confident enough to protect her
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
The way StarSita does this veiled accusing of Lakshman, they are laying the ground for the insults which she hurls at him just before her haran. It has to be for that only. The CVs are warming up, it seems. Instead of showing her reactions and words spontaneously, which is how it happens in the epic, CVs are fully planning to show her words as justified. It will also lay the ground for DP's Lakshman Agnipariksha. 

In fact, this is one incident in the epic, in which I get totally miffed with Sita Ma...The way her insulting words towards Lakshmana are presented in CR version is mind numbing.