Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
These are some of my favorite pictures of all three. ❤️ They walk in such precision with confidence and determination writ on their faces. 
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so touched that you started loving her because of me Janaki :)
My journey started as I wanted her to get the respect and love she deserves. I feel like I have to do right by her, I don't know why.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivam...

The image itself is so self explanatory , literally divinity pouring out in big buckets

Nothing had to be said , and the viewer understood everything

And in Skr , it would have been long dialogues along with both Looking right into each other's eyes without shame

Yeah, it was very meaningful. The way Ram and Lakshman let Sita enter first as the lady of the house, and the way Lakshman stood back with a smile while Ram just looked at Sita with reverance.

There were no words exchanged by anyone, just glances at each other. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: TwinMadness

I am so touched that you started loving her because of me Janaki :)

My journey started as I wanted her to get the respect and love she deserves. I feel like I have to do right by her, I don't know why.

You do 😊; I am sure Lord Krishna is also touched by your love towards his beloved.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

You do 😊; I am sure Lord Krishna is also touched by your love towards his beloved.

He has blessed me on this journey 😳
Any particular instance you want for Krishna-Rukmini OS?
Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Janaki, read the first chapter of my ff :P reviews I need.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

He has blessed me on this journey 😳
Any particular instance you want for Krishna-Rukmini OS?

Anything would be fine, but maybe a little moment between them on the birth of Pradyumna? 😳 Or Krishna bringing Rukmini home after kidnapping her and comforting her when she worries about her brother.

Or you can think of one. 😆

Btw, there is a scene in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna you might like. When Pradyumna is born, Satyabhama is shown to love him immensely and rocks him all the time, teasingly telling Rukmini that he is her son as much as he is hers, and Rukmini looking on indulgently.

Let me try to find that scene for you.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Even after eight years, Gurmeet & Debina are called the Ram and Sita of TV. That's the mark of true acceptance by the audience.  

Gurmeet-Debina to welcome a new member in their house!

Debina Bonnerjee recently adopted an abandoned lab & has apparently named him Lucky!

Sunday, April 17, 2016 | 10:59:42 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 65 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz

Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary plays the compassionate Sita in real life with one such humanitarian instance. The 'Chidiya Ghar' actress recently put up a severely ill stray dog at her plush suburban apartment & has been doing many rounds to the vet in the last few days.

Extremely fond of animals, Debina shares, "I stumbled upon this extremely sick dog in my vicinity & my heart went out to him. I couldn't have left him on the streets to die as he is very old. I got him home & have named him Lucky as I feel he is really special."

Last seen in Yam Hai Hum, Debina who has some time off her current professional assignments makes sure the dog is treated well. As per the vets, Lucky is suffering from a certain blood & skin infection & also has hip dysplasia. "I have been taking him to the clinic twice a day if that helps. I only want Lucky to stand back on his legs again. Also I am glad thatGurmeet Choudhary is giving me full support for the same,' she added.

We're sure Lucky is in good hands! Wishing him a speedy recovery!

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Even after eight years, Gurmeet & Debina are called the Ram and Sita of TV. That's the mark of true acceptance by the audience.  

Gurmeet-Debina to welcome a new member in their house!

Debina Bonnerjee recently adopted an abandoned lab & has apparently named him Lucky!

Sunday, April 17, 2016 | 10:59:42 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 65 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz

Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary plays the compassionate Sita in real life with one such humanitarian instance. The 'Chidiya Ghar' actress recently put up a severely ill stray dog at her plush suburban apartment & has been doing many rounds to the vet in the last few days.

Extremely fond of animals, Debina shares, "I stumbled upon this extremely sick dog in my vicinity & my heart went out to him. I couldn't have left him on the streets to die as he is very old. I got him home & have named him Lucky as I feel he is really special."

Last seen in Yam Hai Hum, Debina who has some time off her current professional assignments makes sure the dog is treated well. As per the vets, Lucky is suffering from a certain blood & skin infection & also has hip dysplasia. "I have been taking him to the clinic twice a day if that helps. I only want Lucky to stand back on his legs again. Also I am glad thatGurmeet Choudhary is giving me full support for the same,' she added.

We're sure Lucky is in good hands! Wishing him a speedy recovery!

She's just ❤️
That is true acceptance 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

She's just ❤️
That is true acceptance 😊

Yeah, she's just adorable. 😳