Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 38

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
You took the words out of my mouth 👏👏
I have one question: Weren't Ram, Lakshman, Bharat and Shatrughan born on the same day?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: TwinMadness

You took the words out of my mouth 👏👏

I have one question: Weren't Ram, Lakshman, Bharat and Shatrughan born on the same day?

No, they weren't. Serials usually show it like that to same time, but they were born within days of each other.

Ram was born during Punarvasu nakshatra.
Bharat was born during Pushyami nakshatra.
Lakshman and Shatrughan were born during Ashlesha nakshatra.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
As much as I disliked this pose of Sita's as it's very unlike her character, it made me think that Madirakshi would make a pretty good Satyabhama. Bhama was known for her warfare skills and Madirakshi looks quite determined and confident in this pose. 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

My queston:

What is the story of Krishna's marriage with Mitravinda?

Mitravinda is said to be the daughter of the King of Avanti, Jayasena, and Rajadhidevi, Vasudeva's sister. 
There are two versions to their marriage:
1. Mitravinda chooses Krishna in her swayamvar. But her brothers, Vinda and Anuvinda want her to marry Duryodhan. So, our Krishna decides to take her away by force (of course she was willing). They were said to be deeply in love in this.
2. Krishna-Dau weren't invited for her swayamvar on purpose. Dau gets angry, and tells Krishna that it's all a political game; her brothers want her to marry Duryodhan, it was a ruse of a swayamvar. Krishna, not being sure of Mitravinda's love for Him, took Subhadra with Him, and once the love was confirmed, the two brothers stormed the swayamvar, and kidnapped Mitravinda.

Which version seems more believable?.
Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail

As much as I disliked this pose of Sita's as it's very unlike her character, it made me think that Madirakshi would make a pretty good Satyabhama. Bhama was known for her warfare skills and Madirakshi looks quite determined and confident in this pose. 

She did :/
But my favourite Bhama will always be Debina. She would be perfect 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Mitravinda is said to be the daughter of the King of Avanti, Jayasena, and Rajadhidevi, Vasudeva's sister. 
There are two versions to their marriage:
1. Mitravinda chooses Krishna in her swayamvar. But her brothers, Vinda and Anuvinda want her to marry Duryodhan. So, our Krishna decides to take her away by force (of course she was willing). They were said to be deeply in love in this.
2. Krishna-Dau weren't invited for her swayamvar on purpose. Dau gets angry, and tells Krishna that it's all a political game; her brothers want her to marry Duryodhan, it was a ruse of a swayamvar. Krishna, not being sure of Mitravinda's love for Him, took Subhadra with Him, and once the lov was confirmed, the two brothers stormed the swayamvar, and kidnapped Mitravinda.

Which version seems more believable?.

Rajadhidevi was Vasudev's sister? I never knew this. So that means Rajadhidevi and Kunti were sisters and their children cousins!

I've always heard the second story, that Balram took offense at Krishna not being invited and induced him to kidnap Mitravinda, and Krishna took Subhadra to ascertain her feelings before kidnapping her.

Balram's anger seems so much like Lakshman, and Krishna considering Mitravinda's feelings through Subhadra is so like him. 😳 
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Rajadhidevi was Vasudev's sister? I never knew this. So that means Rajadhidevi and Kunti were sisters and their children cousins!

I've always heard the second story, that Balram took offense at Krishna not being invited and induced him to kidnap Mitravinda, and Krishna took Subhadra to ascertain her feelings before kidnapping her.

Balram's anger seems so much like Lakshman, and Krishna considering Mitravinda's feelings through Subhadra is so like him. 😳 

I know right 😳 Arya is just perfect 😉
Yes they were cousins. Arjun calls Mitravinda his cousin while trying to goad Bhama 😆😆
Dau is amazing ❤️
So, as we are on the Krishna topic (which seems to happen a lot when I am around lol), I am being asked to write another KrishMa Milan. Through Subhadra. Would that be believable?
Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

She did :/
But my favourite Bhama will always be Debina. She would be perfect 

Mine too! Now I dearly wish Debina can play Satyabhama one day. 😳

There really needs to be a show (or even a mini-series) on Krishna's family life as a grown-up. There are plenty of shows on his childhood and teenage years, and also the Mahabharat, but the one and only show that focused on his married life was horrible (DBSK). Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna showed some stories of Krishna's married life, but I was not too fond of the actors or how they portrayed the stories. They were okay, not as bad as DBSK, but still not what I wanted to see. Rukmini was at times a boring character, Satyabhama the typical vamp before "becoming good", and Jambavathi the annoying childish one. 

I want a show that focuses on all eight wives and the relationship they had. I want to see a witty, lively Rukmini, a quirky, fun-loving Satyabhama, a playful Jambavathi, and interesting characteristics of the other wives also.

At the same time, I feel like no modern director would be able to do full justice to Krishna's family life. 😔 In fact, they would escalate the "cold wars" within the family and the "vampy" nature of Bhama simply for more TRPs, since apparently bitterness and jealousy is what viewers like to see. 
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If any one of u missed today's episode , U shall find Star Sita more than a match for a vamp
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Mine too! Now I dearly wish Debina can play Satyabhama one day. 😳

There really needs to be a show (or even a mini-series) on Krishna's family life as a grown-up. There are plenty of shows on his childhood and teenage years, and also the Mahabharat, but the one and only show that focused on his married life was horrible (DBSK). Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna showed some stories of Krishna's married life, but I was not too fond of the actors or how they portrayed the stories. They were okay, not as bad as DBSK, but still not what I wanted to see. Rukmini was at times a boring character, Satyabhama the typical vamp before "becoming good", and Jambavathi the annoying childish one. 

I want a show that focuses on all eight wives and the relationship they had. I want to see a witty, lively Rukmini, a quirky, fun-loving Satyabhama, a playful Jambavathi, and interesting characteristics of the other wives also.

At the same time, I feel like no modern director would be able to do full justice to Krishna's family life. 😔 In fact, they would escalate the "cold wars" within the family and the "vampy" nature of Bhama simply for more TRPs, since apparently bitterness and jealousy is what viewers like to see. 

I want to see Rukmini-Bhama having their witty banter, and Krishna enjoying it 
They would 🤢🤢 I am still raging over the way they portray Bhama and Draupadi 😡😡

Wanna start writing that show? We can rope in Pro, Asto, Anu, Shivi, and whoever else is interested 😉😆