Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

It will be Meghnad only...not 'Indrajeet'... For his father has done the honors of defeating Indra and conquering his abode. So, technically, as per DP's version, Raavan should be named 'Indrajeet'. πŸ˜Ž

That Bhains Loves to Humiliate Indra

He will again Show him getting badly defeated again , now by Meghnath
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

@ Asto , Isnt Your Dp of the turkish actress who plays Feriha ?

Yup!!! That's Feriha aka Hazel Kaya
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

Yup!!! That's Feriha aka Hazel Kaya

Me going Turkey in september for Vacation , Heard it is quite a nice place , Specially Istanbul
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
They badly butchered that Feriha show in the end! 
Shivam... thumbnail

They badly butchered that Feriha show in the end! 

My Mom Loves that Show , I watched till the point where Emir gets to know he is not the father of Ruya's Child , stopped watching after that

I absolutely Adored Hande's Antics and tricks
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
Anyone Loves turkish songs , I have a good couple of songs if u want to listen , I will post the link

Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Mirage09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

Actually StarKK was always more devious than the rest of the KKs.So I got very enthusiastic to see her get punishedπŸ˜†

But I don't get it.In all the previous versions Bharat practically runs the kingdom from Nandigram.He is the one who was incharge of everything.He performed the duties of a ruler while living the life of an ascetic.Shatrughan simply assisted him.

Here poor StarShatrughan has become the King and StarBharat is on a summer camp at Nandigram it seems.

I don't understand this at all.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

And by doing so, they have tried to prove that Shatrughan is not really a good ruler...(the dhobi incident in the previous episodes) and will show him struggling to bring reforms.

It really pained me to see this. Laying the foundation for Sita's banishment is a different matter, but maligning Shatrughan for it ?! That's not good. Did I miss anything? I m saying this from the updates that I read in the forum. πŸ˜†

Edited by ---Anu--- - 8 years ago
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rishivar aap samast brahmand ka bhraman kar lijiye... Uske upraant aapko jo bhi vacation spot bahut acche lage honge wahaan meri hone waali bhabhi "miss Leone" ko le k jaayega...Edited by Anokhisharma - 8 years ago
Mirage09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

My Mom Loves that Show , I watched till the point where Emir gets to know he is not the father of Ruya's Child , stopped watching after that

I absolutely Adored Hande's Antics and tricks

Well, I used to watch it in the start when it aired in Zindagi channel. But it was hardly for a month. It clashed with my Mom's shows timings. πŸ˜† And I couldn't catch the repeats as well. So, yeah, I pretty missed the show. Hande is the actress who played Feriha's mother na? That actress is a veteran in their industry, I heard. 
Shivam... thumbnail

Well, I used to watch it in the start when it aired in Zindagi channel. But it was hardly for a month. It clashed with my Mom's shows timings. πŸ˜† And I couldn't catch the repeats as well. So, yeah, I pretty missed the show. Hande is the actress who played Feriha's mother na? That actress is a veteran in their industry, I heard. 

No No , not Ferhia's Mother , She was Korai's Girlfriend and Emir's Friend