Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shivam...

He was indeed a spy dear , this is the sad part of their lives and the jobs

How can he cross the border without knowing , he had been living in those parts of punjab which were not near borders , so no chance of crossing accidently.

Wait for a second!!! Then why do all those articles say that he was a farmer who crossed accidentally?? But you do have a point.
Anyway,Spy or not,he had to bear all the torture which we can't even imagine.
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Astoria

Wait for a second!!! Then why do all those articles say that he was a farmer who crossed accidentally?? But you do have a point.

Anyway,Spy or not,he had to bear all the torture which we can't even imagine.

Yaar , each country does this , otherwise what is the need of intelligence agencies

Melkor thumbnail

Yaar , each country does this , otherwise what is the need of intelligence agencies

You are right.Keeping our emotions aside,maybe that's the reality of life.
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I do not drink at all, Also its smell horrible. How do u all drink ????I can't even gulp down one sip 🀒
But for the betterment of all of your health, u all should not drink. It is dangerous for your health.
Haa!!! but colddrinks like Coco cola, pepsi, sprite doesn't matter , but consumption of these regularly is very harmful to your health. So mostly all of u , jitna ho sake inhe avoid kare!!!!
Shivam... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumi-19

I do not drink at all, Also its smell horrible. How do u all drink ????I can't even gulp down one sip 🀒
But for the betterment of all of your health, u all should not drink. It is dangerous for your health.
Haa!!! but colddrinks like Coco cola, pepsi, sprite doesn't matter , but consumption of these regularly is very harmful to your health. So mostly all of u , jitna ho sake inhe avoid kare!!!!

Alchohol is good for health ,

but

but

but 

Only after age of 50 , that too 30 ml daily
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumi-19

Even I have never drunk.πŸ˜† And after listening from Rishivar and Anokhi,I don't think that I am gonna drink in future too.

Melkor thumbnail

Alchohol is good for health ,

but

but

but 

Only after age of 50 , that too 30 ml daily

Jisme abhi bahut time baaki haiπŸ˜†
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha!! wishing you a very happy birthday and your following life to be really fantastic πŸ₯³
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: LakshMila

Ayesha!! wishing you a very happy birthday and your following life to be really fantastic πŸ₯³

Thank you my dearest MiliπŸ€— Or should I say Kirthi??πŸ˜‰
Shivam... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Jisme abhi bahut time baaki haiπŸ˜†

Me Too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰