India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

dev still so casual with sona...

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
its high time now they shud start showing dev's feeling taking form...i mean this is a love story and dev and sonakshi will be in love eventually...its quite strange that the girl with whom dev will fall in love he is still not developing any feelings even after knowing her for so many days...
we can already see that sona has started hving feelings for him but dev is so casual with her...and its also strange that dev behaves so casually wen his actions r telling a different story...y did he reject as many as 30 potentials grooms from jodi.com...during that light off scene dev was never conscious of being alone with her...i mean y is dev so casual with her even after so many days...

the pre-release promos gv me the feeling that dev will be deeply in love with sona and will be helpless and in pain that he cannot marry her because of his mom...that scene where he gets to sona's clinic on the pretext of returning her pen he lukd so ruffled and devdas type as if he is missing her so much...that is my fav promo btw...

nywyz my point is that it seems very strange to me that after so many days of knowing her and seeing her roam around in his house everyday he is still nowhere near to falling in love...i know it will be a slow phase...but at least let viewers get the feeling that dev is starting to fall in love...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110aditya92Choclate...mg1997Zaya.hpmannu111cherrynicolemKambakthIshqsajinifaby

anu_2410 Groupbie
anu_2410
anu_2410

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I think he will be aware of his love once she no longer come to home 
That promo is my favorite too, he is desperately in love with her Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997sajinifaby

mannu111 Senior Member
mannu111
mannu111

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
yes I do agree with you about Dev also developing feeling for her.. But you should see the changes Dev is started having because of her.. Initially he was very rude with her. He is very nice for his family and all his energy and thoughts are for the betterment of the members whom he thinks of as his own Smile Try to see the character of his.. He has always been very very possessive of them. He has created a sphere for himself which sona has started to break in LOL It takes time for people like him.. He has become a very mechanical and practical sort of person so it will take a while to see the actual realization stage Smile Sona already is of such thinking ki shadi hone ke liye pehle pyar to ho which she said during holi time to her friends.. So it is bit obvious that the small-small gestures from his side have started affecting her Embarrassed

See the great changes in him..
> yesterday he was standing by her against his mami n after that in his room also he wanted to leave a message for her(he was checking his phone for it Wink) but at the end decided to leave flowers and a note for her. Hug wo bhi apne hi ghar main! koi ghar ka dekh leta to.. especially his mami jo har mamle mai ghusi rehti hai.. or even his mom Shocked
>whenever he reaches home he generally asks people at his home whether she has left or not. his mom also asked him whether he has some work with her, n he simply said no nothing.. 'just like that' Tongue

So guys give him some time.. They have not known each other for too long.. Smile  Sona has just started having some feeling for him so we can't expect it to be the same way for dev also Wink  He has started understanding her more than she knows herself!.. see the way he said to his secretary about sona not actually interested in him in the first place but still is blaming him for this Big smile(after she stormed out of his cabin). 

I am loving the way Dev is transforming and don't want him to be lovey dovey just in one go.. Day Dreamingissi mai to maza hai StarStarWink This is dev n not deva 4m devdasSmile I know we all r getting restless as each day is passing by LOL as we all want to see them together.. but it will definitely take some time Wink

I know I have blabbered a lot.. par kya karu Dev hai hi aesa ki mujhse rha nhi gya LOLBig smile

Infact him being so casual with her is his biggest change!!! LOLWink

Edited by mannu111 - 13 April 2016 at 10:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aditya92ltelidevaraAutumn_Hueaaliah3108sajinifabymilinda.shreyz-MariaMars-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu111

yes I do agree with you about Dev also developing feeling for her.. But you should see the changes Dev is started having because of her.. Initially he was very rude with her. He is very nice for his family and all his energy and thoughts are for the betterment of the members whom he thinks of as his own Smile Try to see the character of his.. He has always been very very possessive of them. He has created a sphere for himself which sona has started to break in LOL It takes time for people like him.. He has become a very mechanical and practical sort of person so it will take a while to see the actual realization stage Smile Sona already is of such thinking ki shadi hone ke liye pehle pyar to ho which she said during holi time to her friends.. So it is bit obvious that the small-small gestures from his side have started affecting her Embarrassed

See the great changes in him..
> yesterday he was standing by her against his mami n after that in his room also he wanted to leave a message for her(he was checking his phone for it Wink) but at the end decided to leave flowers and a note for her. Hug wo bhi apne hi ghar main! koi ghar ka dekh leta to.. especially his mami jo har mamle mai ghusi rehti hai.. or even his mom Shocked
>whenever he reaches home he generally asks people at his home whether she has left or not. his mom also asked him whether he has some work with her, n he simply said no nothing.. 'just like that' Tongue

So guys give him some time.. They have not known each other for too long.. Smile  Sona has just started having some feeling for him so we can't expect it to be the same way for dev also Wink  He has started understanding her more than she knows herself!.. see the way he said to his secretary about sona not actually interested in him in the first place but still is blaming him for this Big smile(after she stormed out of his cabin). 

I am loving the way Dev is transforming and don't want him to be lovey dovey just in one go.. Day Dreamingissi mai to maza hai StarStarWink This is dev n not deva 4m devdasSmile I know we all r getting restless as each day is passing by LOL as we all want to see them together.. but it will definitely take some time Wink

I know I have blabbered a lot.. par kya karu Dev hai hi aesa ki mujhse rha nhi gya LOLBig smile

Infact him being so casual with her is his biggest change!!! LOLWink

thank u so much for this explanatory post...yes definitely even i hv noticed the changes in him...btw wen i made this post i did not watch ystrdy's epi...i was out for dinner so missed it...so i did not know that he was fidgeting with his phn to say her sorry...

nywyz wat i actually like about him is that he acts by impulse like putting up her profile and then wen it comes time to face sona he gets scared and makes excuses to avoid her...

yes definitely his feelings hv come a long way...and i saw the titanic pose and realized that it was not possible for him to feel anything since he did not watch the movie and so did not know that it was a romantic scene...but wen niki said it is the most romantic scene of the movie his expression did change...

as for fighting with mami for sona...that was a really gud scene...dev was really gud in that scene...on one hand he had to be conscious that he is not rude with mami and on the other hand he cud not let sona feel insulted...after all he has done enuf damage to her career by firing her from her prev job...so he cant let her feel that he is making her do this job and on top of that she has to face insults...

i loved the final scene of the epi but i wish they wud show dev keeping the box in the kitchen...

nywyz even i agree with u that they shud not hurry and show lovey dovey things all at once...i love this falling in love phase more than the phase of actually in love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu111sajinifaby

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top