India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Complete the Story... I WANT TO LAUGH!

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Why is the forum so dead? I just finished part of my assignment and I have a banging headache (from boredom most likely) so I thought I'll jump on IF and have a laugh but it's like a graveyard here, no life in sight Ermm 

Anyway I havent laughed much today because the episode was a little bland and I was so caught up in Uni work. So this is me starting my own fun.

Complete the story. I'll start with a few lines and you comment the continuation with a few lines. The person below carries on from the person above, capiche? Leggo!

Shwetha I'm taking your plot line, sorry in advance ROFL

THE BEGINNING

Yuvi throws Mahi into the grave that he's already cleverly dug out.
Mahi is trying to free herself but the ropes dont help and the cloth covering her mouth does a pretty good job at silencing her cries for help. She glares at Yuvraj Luthra lingering above her.
Yuvi smirks before he bursts into singing "Kya karu oh ladies, main hoon aadat se majboor?" whilst shoveling the dirt over her.

ROFLROFLROFL

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? 

Lets go people. 

Make it as absurd as you want. We might as well follow in our CVs footsteps ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Keanufan..Tamanna..iotaKomal1298--Jenelle--kardooksDuumpsteddyyyFilmi_Samy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Yuvraj feels a hand on his shoulder and is afraid it's Kunj but when he turns around its good for nothing Cherry. He asks Yuvi why he's burying Devika cause he wants to hit on her. Yuvi takes the shovel and smacks Cherry's butt, making him fly into the grave as well.

(IM SO TIRED I can't be funny right now I'm sorry LOL, but this is a fabbb game!) LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tamanna..KeanufankardooksTranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Teds I might be so bored that I actually LOL'ed at your response  ROFL I was contemplating going to bed early dude LOL

Realising that Cherry now knows his plan, Yuvi starts shoveling faster in order to bury both of them. Cherry is shouting away good for nothings when Yuvi feels another hand on his shoulder. It's Anita. She asks what he's doing whilst applying a newly brought red lipstick ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keanufankardooksteddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Teds I might be so bored that I actually LOL'ed at your response ROFLI was contemplating going to bed early dudeLOL

Realising that Cherry now knows his plan, Yuvi starts shoveling faster in order to bury both of them. Cherry is shouting away good for nothings when Yuvi feels another hand on his shoulder. It's Anita. She asks what he's doing whilst applying a newly brought red lipstickROFL

Lmaooo or you could update that tutor story Day Dreaming It's like not even 6:30 pm here and I'm sleepy omg.

Yuvi flips out on Anita for being so clueless while Mahi tries to get Cherry to untie her, to no avail. Anita lets out a screech seeing Surjeet coming in the distance and drops her red lipstick to jump into the arms of the man she loves. Surjeet twirls her in the air and they both fall down because Surjeet is as good for nothing as his son. Cherry begs Yuvi to continue burying him so that he doesn't have to watch Sunita ROFL (might as well since Rags, Ian and Sammy have made me the official Sunita shipper Dead ) ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keanufan..Tamanna..kardooksTranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
It'll be the first thing I update when I'm back to writing because you said so ok LOL

TEDDY WHERE DO YOU GET SUCH IDEAS? ROFL

Yuvi is thinking what the hell is happening here?! Suddenly his mistress appears at his side and starts removing his shirt. Cherry gets excited about to witness the strip show ROFL

I see Karen liking our posts LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Cherry licks his lips waitiing to see some action since he hasn't gotten any himself. Yuvi's mistress  see him and jumps into the hole cuz she has  the hots for Cherry. 

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 13 April 2016 at 4:34pm

KeanufanteddyyyTranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
In amidst all this, Mahi starts feeling like a kebab mein haddi. Luckily for her the mistress unties her hands and frees her. Instead of running for her life, Mahi pulls Yuvi into the grave and says that they should romance too considering everyone else is, who needs a hotel room?  ROFL

Keanufan--Jenelle--teddyyy

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Yes I'm here, enjoying your posts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keanufan

Go to top