Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Manvi asks Rahul what he is trying to hide. He lies to her. There is nothing. She knows him too well. I will find out if you wont tell. He asks her who she will ask. She realises that there is something for sure. You have my swear. I will accept it if you say that there is nothing. He cannot take her swear or lie. It is your mom's birthday today. He shares that Prithvi came to meet him in the studio. He said Nidhi is missing.

Flashback is shown. Rahul says Nidhi called yesterday. She asked for Manvi's number but couldn't meet her. Prithvi wants to know if Manvi met her. I am asking you this as my constable saw Nidhi coming to your house. Rahul points out that the constable was following him. Prithvi says how it matters. You haven't done anything wrong. Rahul nods. She did not come to our house. Manvi was not at home as it is her mother's birthday. I have no idea about Nidhi. Prithvi finds it weird. All the clues lead me to you always. Nothing can save you. Flashback ends.

Rahul fears that maybe Ambika predicted things wrong. She can make a mistake after all. She cannot be completely right. What if this tiger kills people for fun? I clearly remember seeing Nidhi till I was conscious. But I have no idea what I do when I turn into an animal! Save me from this. People are going missing every day. Dead bodies are found. I have no guarantee I am not behind this. I want an answer.

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks, Karishma Di.
Have a look at a new post I made.
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Shilpa waits for Manvi and Rahul. Upmanyu tells her not to worry. They must be talking something personal. I will not let this food get cold. She stops him. Rahul has come for the first time. We will eat together. They go to call Manvi and Rahul.

Manvi is hugging Rahul and caressing his head to calm him down. Upmanyu refuses to knock at the door knowing that the door is closed from inside. They must have come to discuss something important. Manvi assures Rahul that she wont let anything happen to him. He asks her what all she will do for him. She says this is what we call love but then covers up calling it marriage. Rahul smiles.

Upmanyu is hungry but Shilpa again asks him to wait for Rahul. He gives up.

Rahul and Manvi share a romantic eyelock.

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Precap: Manvi asks Rahul why he isn't coming in the party. It isn't Purnima today. he says I can have a party anywhere anytime. She suggests him to have her Rudraksh but he reminds her of what Ambika had said. You cannot do without it.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
epi link

http://www.andtv.com/shows/yeh-kahan-aa-gaye-hum/video/yeh-kahan-aa-gaye-hum-episode-124-april-14-2016-webisode.html/
shanakyasharan thumbnail
upu was super cute today

not even one bit irritating😆
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a decent episode...As soon as KK is back and shoots, episodes start getting better. I like Kabir (Agni) and Rahul jodi..very dashing. Now waiting for the party tomorrow or maybe Monday.. I really want a rain sequence now.
shanakyasharan thumbnail

shanakyasharan thumbnail

shanakyasharan thumbnail