Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The First Crack In The Charade? (Page 3)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

I'm so glad your back to these ...

Running to read Big smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woho! That was a hell lot to read but hey; I've done it!

Again, Aani, you've managed to bring such an in-depth analysis to the table! I can't help but applaud you! Though I'd thought the same; couldn't verbalise this well Big smile

LOLLOL I have a knack of getting carried away and I only realise it later EmbarrassedOuchLOL and thanks 

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mreddy

Love your anlaysis always. This one part you mentioned is so true and I am in the same boat - 
" I wanna say I hate DivAn, they are so good that I end up watching this show because of them though I curse it for its stupidity and then analyze it and when I can't help myself I make posts."

Knew it would be a matter of time before Shagun's true colors would emerge.  I loved the gray Shagun.  But this many years of hard work might make her black.  We are in for major manipulative Shagun once she knows Ishita is alive.  She will manipulate everyone's emotions, Toshi, Simmi, Ishita and Raman and also Pihu and Ruhi.  Adi had too much dose so he might be little less immune.

She is and was the master manipulator of people.  We call her airhead but she reads people very well and uses it to her advantage.  Raman is always susceptible to her.. when vulnerable she hits him to do her bidding.  She knows if she is not subtle, Raman always sees through her.  But if she hits his weakness, he becomes majboor.  His kids are always his achilles heel.  He never could stand upto her when it comes to the kids.  Now she has the ace of spades (Pihu).  She is one patient, admirable player and we have to be ready for some major manipulation.  Except for Raman's feeling towards her she have everyone wrapped around her little finger.  Unless she declares openly to Ishita, the heroine will not fight.  they were bff before the leap.  She won''t show her cards so easily to either Ishita or Raman.

@red - thats a given

@blue - you have this part so amazingly right, not every villain has to declare their intentions and always.. the scariest enemy is the one hidden within your own lair 
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

I read somewhere that the author of Custody , the book on which the story is said to be based made a condition that Shagun should not be made a witch. Though except the characters names and the fact that Raman and Shagun  had two kids and ended up with one a piece i dont find anything to resemble the story.
A beautiful analysis and  pointing of the slips in the tale.

The author has sold her rights away, in the original tale and the show the resemblance ends with the names.

Kapur wouldnt have wanted a mockery of infertility and sensitive issues like surrogacy too, but those have happened too on the show. Her wishes are irrelevant to the makers and channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSC

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Beautiful analysis
Yes shagun at one point said " ishita is not coming back".. She was dull happy... Then she heard Raman...the disappointment and her outburst .
So when ishita does she her appearance.. All hell will break loose. Yes her biggest trump card is pihu.
Your quote from Hamlet .. one of the 4 great tragedies of Shakespeare ... A perfect fit
Thank you

Thanks Viji Smile

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by traveller_girl

Again a brilliantly written write up...
Agree with each point 

thanks Smile
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

awesome post --brilliantly written!

thank youSmile
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Nthin more left to add..

evrythng summed up so perfectly...

thank you SwaticaSmile
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Superb write up..
Shagun will defo turn neg...her outburst indicated that...
All hell will break loose wen ishita will b back...

thank you Smile

Go to top