Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The First Crack In The Charade? (Page 2)

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Nthin more left to add..

evrythng summed up so perfectly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Superb write up..
Shagun will defo turn neg...her outburst indicated that...
All hell will break loose wen ishita will b back...

QueSeraSera

kabhijobadal Groupbie
kabhijobadal
kabhijobadal

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
good thought

QueSeraSera

Anuhyaa Senior Member
Anuhyaa
Anuhyaa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hey Aani..

•       I wanna say I hate DivAn, they are so good that I end up watching this show because of them though I curse it for its stupidity and then analyze it and when I can't help myself I make posts.

I should add  you to the above list...You made me login on to IF again after ages...LOL   & Thank You for this wonderful analysis...Reminds me of old days..

Toshiji again in her blind love & foolish impulses wanted to marry off  Raman & Shagun...D'ohBy now you would think she will learn..Nah!

I keep saying this & you know it...How can the whole Iyer & Bhalla clan forget Shagun & her deeds so easily and absolve her of all the blame...Iam not even talking about her leaving Raman...Its after what happened when she returned back into their lives till she turned into snow white.. & the other day Iyer aunty was kanna-ing her ...while she was hating Raman & all the Bhallas...(Cvs, really)

When & If we get a closure to Surrogacy & Shagun being surrogate it would be something...but since we know we won't...as we also know the obvious explanation...moving on..

Shagun was actually willing to get married to Raman..knowing all about Raman & Ishita and their history...Doesn't that wipe out all her mahanta and whiteness there itself.. Wish they elaborate what happened with Manoj... She sacrificed Manoj to look after her surrogate baby...therein making Raman indebted to her again.. & the way she kept looking into the mirror like she couldn't believe it..

She is really there where she always wanted to be...But in her vantage point she is Ishita of the house (in the absence of the real one) & in ours she is an extra help in looking after the daughter..

You know what Toshiji should have proposed someone else for Raman infront of Shagun..(as for Toshiji the person doesn't matter, only the marriage does)...I would have loved to see Shagun's face then..Tongue

p.s Mani & Shagun were hilarious yesterday ... wanting and waiting to be rejected...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddysskaziiQueSeraSeraDivianTanz_Divz

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
amazing write up again aani.Smile..i love ur posts as they are so logical and soo positive ..u are 100% right.ClapClap..if shagun is negative in future then the scene was a PIVOTAL Confusedone for sure..for future and for present both...and honestly i wud love 2 c shagun as grey shaded 11 pm wali shagun coz thats what shagun was..Wink.she was classy and evil...not someone giving competition to ishita in goodness. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmeraTariqQueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Thanks to everyone who replied. 

Hopefully I get some free time soon and will reply Embarrassed

shivangi838

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I always loved your analysis..awesomely written aani..Thumbs Up

QueSeraSera

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Sensible post for this insensitive track ..another long post frm u aani..u r beating ur own record by giving long post like thisLOL ..well I usually feel lazy to read long post but I wouldn't mind to read urs and sum other members frm this forum Wink
Wonder fully writtenClapShagun's saint avatar and surrogacy was forced on viewers for acceptance but till now it results in failure only ..despite of involving her in every damm!! Thing btw ishra starting frm consumation, sorrogacy, saving Raman mission in booth drama ,muder track and now after leap becaming official mummy for the surrogate baby ...honestly her presence was not even needed required in any of these track... Shagun charcter was successfull until it's grey and had sum importance for tht charcter but cvs want to do sum experiment with it ..they made shaggy and ishita  BF and even as raman's BF..poor women she needs to compete with ishita to prove her more white and she is still doing tht in these seven yrs to replace ishita in bhalla house ..she was half  successfull in tht but couldn't make Raman fall for her THE BIG FISH in bhalla family ..which resulted in frustration ...this frustration might turn her grey again once ishita comes to the picture again ..May be thts wat cvs planned since thier experiment was failed and they would get thier authentic vamp back as thier recent villain are mere jokers now ..my doubt is why she left manoj ???I mean he will be perfect to dance to her tunes but I agree Raman is much better deal for her ...But it's not easy to handle Raman after spending 7 yrs in the same house with him she is stil struggling to handle him..expect ishita no one could handle him..by marrying him he won't give her a happy and peaceful life tht she was dreaming ..In tht way losing manoj was a bad deal ...

Edited by sudha_suressh - 16 April 2016 at 2:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCQueSeraSera

Go to top