Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Telephone in bathroom (Page 3)

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoreThumb

More than the telephone in bathroom, what bothered me was latch outside batrrom door
I mean most people have bathroom doors with locking system on the inside and only a knob or handle outside to open or close it..but latch..naah..not anymore

ROFL

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

I too thought it was hilarious and as you have pointed out mostly we see it in the hotels.
And I think the CV;s knew it thats why they had Kamal tell him that good there was a phone .. I guess they did not want to show Shravan breaking down the door like most hero's would LOL

I agree with you. Thank got there was a phone/intercom in the bathroom. I would be disappointed if Shravan had to break the door like other heroes. Wouldn't want Shravan to be cliched like other heroes.

I commend the CVs for their attention to detail. How it was not unrealistic and also that Kamal pointed out it was a good thing that they have a phone in the bathroom.
Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I think it was intercom its not phone like hotels have. We have intercoms on every floor .some times in kitchen or bathroom dressing room passage. Here they give it.
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Meri toh hasi nikal gayi..us waqtROFLROFL
Calling from bathroomROFL
I am planning to install a phone in my bathroom..wahi se sab ko call karungiLOL

@bold: LOL LOL LOL

I think phone in the bathroom is for reasons of safety...but social calls are also fine, i guessLOL
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzundaztud

both the phone and the latch were Shravu's foresightedness LOL, he knew that Sumo will come one day and lock him in the bathroom, so in order to have her lock him, he got the latch there and Phone installed to call the servant..ROFL so that he comes out in time and the shirt grabbing scene could take place Blushing

Shravan-the-clairvoyant? ROFL
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Vadde log vaddi vaddi baateinLOLLOL

What an apt dialogue for the situation.LOL
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

I think it' common in rich people houses for safety measures.

I second that. Smile
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rcoza

its very common to have a phone in the bath now with cell phones the trend is fading

Good pointSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index