Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Telephone in bathroom

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Its so very funny that there is a telephone installed in Shravan's bathroom.LOL

Now, it's not completely illogical. Its very very rare but not totally unrealistic.

Many upscale hotels, if I am correct have telephones installed in the bathrooms. I think its because of safety and convenience. Its actually mandatory in some hotels.
One of my uncles had a telephone installed in the bathroom in his house until a few years ago. I don't know the reason exactly but think it's because of safety. What if someone trips and injures themselves or has a stroke?

Its not completely unreasonable, but it was still hilarious.LOL Granted the Malhotras have money, but still telephone in the bathroom? Must say, they are really resourcefulLOL

Edited by PlainJane - 13 April 2016 at 3:08pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997Gallant-Rushali-3serialfan40sow2428ElmWizard5017ravzsTeriKhamoshiyanmizzundaztud-Shilpaa-pubaindraniguptaIshqbaazJessicarhpoppinss-Sarcy-...Dexterity...MrDarcyfan...-Riya-...WinterIsComingorion23Briyanikidaig

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
The Malhotras are very posh people. Uche log, uchi pasand! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonal.octGallantmg1997-Rushali-PlainJaneIshqbaazpuba...-Riya-...

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah...that was a bit odd...chalo koi nai...ek do aise elements ignore karte hai... Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I think it was intercom ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJanebalashiv15

SoreThumb IF-Sizzlerz
SoreThumb
SoreThumb

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Its so very funny that there is a telephone installed in Shravan's bathroom.LOL

Now, it's not completely illogical. Its very very rare but not totally unrealistic.

Many upscale hotels, if I am correct have telephones installed in the bathrooms. I think its because of safety and convenience. Its actually mandatory in some hotels.
One of my uncles had a telephone installed in the bathroom in his house until a few years ago. I don't know the reason exactly but think it's because of safety. What if someone trips and injures themselves or has a stroke?

Its not completely unreasonable, but it was still hilarious.LOL Granted the Malhotras have money, but still telephone in the bathroom? Must say, they are really resourcefulLOL
LOL

More than the telephone in bathroom, what bothered me was latch outside batrrom door
I mean most people have bathroom doors with locking system on the inside and only a knob or handle outside to open or close it..but latch..naah..not anymore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rushali-PlainJane

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I too thought it was hilarious and as you have pointed out mostly we see it in the hotels.
And I think the CV;s knew it thats why they had Kamal tell him that good there was a phone .. I guess they did not want to show Shravan breaking down the door like most hero's would LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Meri toh hasi nikal gayi..us waqtROFLROFL
Calling from bathroomROFL
I am planning to install a phone in my bathroom..wahi se sab ko call karungiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GallantPlainJaneZenab78

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
both the phone and the latch were Shravu's foresightedness LOL, he knew that Sumo will come one day and lock him in the bathroom, so in order to have her lock him, he got the latch there and Phone installed to call the servant..ROFL so that he comes out in time and the shirt grabbing scene could take place Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GallantPlainJaneOnie...indraniguptaAngels11-Sarcy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index