Fan Fictions

A wish JJ-Panchi os

Veera94 Senior Member
Veera94
Veera94

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
A wish

Panchi's pov

I am hell nervous!! I think, I should go back to home! I thought I will show to my friends who are busy in quarelling with each other that I too have a talent and I am not lesser than anyone. 

I wanted to make nonu who totally ignored me for this FTS turned to National competition, remember that I too can sing n perform. But now I can't do this. I don't think I can face this crowd. God!! There are so many what if's running in my head!

I so wish Jaitley sir to be here. Thinking about Jaitley sir itself makes my nerves calmer. He always boosts my confidence, he was a best mentor n friend. Not only for me he is an inspiration for all of us buddies. 

If he was here, we all would have been together now with out any fights. He would surely made kd n rv realize their mistake of fighting n wasting their amazing college time in which we should learn n achieve something big in their hatred!!

That's what he always did and wished for! Our success, Our achievements. That's all he wanted from us, Our betterment. And that is why I've gifted the chart in which I wrote all the milestones I want to achieve in my life.

She suddenly called the camera for the zoom as if she remembered something,

"Listen! When I am not even able to perform in college freshers, how will I be able to achieve all that I want! And without achieving something, how will I face Jaitley sir n answer him?! I can't make my own fears win over me. This is the first step to achieve all my dreams. I shouldn't backout from this! Today I will perform, no matter what! I will prove myself to everyone!" 

Just then she heard her name being announced and she signaled camera to go with a determined smile.

End of panchi's pov

She took few deep breaths seeing the crowd and slowly walked towards the mike. She saw everyone once and then started singing the song. She completely indulged herself in the song forgetting her surroundings and started to enjoy the performance.

Everyone were mesmerized by her sweet voice and perfect in the tune singing. Everyone present there were enjoying her singing even the buddies who thought she was performing from their rival side and praised her. Such was her talent.

Even avantika for a moment thought to let go of her plan and enjoy the song. But then her devilish mind didn't allowed it and put the plan into action.

First she fired a smoke bomb which caused panchi to stop the performance in the middle and when the smoke started to fade she emptied all the 3 Buckets of muddy water on her.

Everyone present there thought it was their rival gangs doing and their temper flared up.

All were ready with their respective weapons to fight. Cursing eachother they jumped towards the stage to start their battle completely ignoring the girl in distress on the middle of the stage.

No one for once thought about her. No one thought to go towards her and console her. No one saw her tears. No one not even her buddies not even her bestfriend her nonu!

Panchi's pov

I knew it. I so knew it that my performance is going to be a disaster! This had to happen now! May be I deserve this! I don't think I can do anything!

With tears rolling down her cheeks, she took few steps backwards to go back but then stopped in her place when she saw the two gang's leaders on her right n left with kd n rv shaking with rage all ready to pounce on eachother

No, no. She doesn't deserve this! She just made to be a pawn in all this Chillars vs Dakkans fight. And she couldn't let that happen! She can't backout. This is not what her Jaitley sir had thought her. If he was here he wouldn't want her to accept the defeat like this!

She called the camera and said,

"Hey, I can't backout like this! I can't make the stupid Chillars vs Dakkans fight ruin my freshers' day! I can't let them ruin my chance to prove myself like this! I've decided to perform, no matter what! I will perform. I won't let anything or anyone snatch this chance from me! Well, I guess it's time to be the junglee which Jaitley sir thought us to be!"

She signaled camera to go and wiped her tears away with new determination and went to the mike. She took the mike from that stand and started singing.

At the corner of her eyes she saw kd-piddi-omi, rv-avi-kiya, who were ready to pounce on the other gang with their weapons freeze in their places when they heard her voice. But she just ignored their reaction and once again closed her eyes and got lost in her own performance.

When everyone present there including Avantika froze and watched her perform with shock n admiration and once again got mesmerized her performance, one person, the chief guest of the show started walking towards the stage from the entrance where he stood till now.

He went near the stage and stood in the first few rows. He was so happy now no not just happiness, he is feeling proud of himself and ofcourse his student, one of his jokers Panchi.

His heart filled with a sense of achievement seeing her perform even after the mishap! He felt all his plans and hard work paid off in moulding his jokers.

After finishing the song Panchi just stromed out of the stage without seeing anything or anyone.

She hadn't stopped even when she heard the loud applause from the crowd. She hadn't even turned once and saw the crowd. She directly went to the college and to the washroom to cry her heart out.

If only she looked at the crowd for a second, she would have witnessed a pair of proud filled eyes of the same person who brought everyone out of thr trance of her performance by clapping for her. Those eyes clearly held Pride about her. 

If only she looked at them, she would have known that a wish of her was fulfilled. A wish, an achievement she hadn't mention in the chart she gave to JJ.

A wish to make her mentor feel proud of herself. A wish which she couldn't dare to tell to anyone.

Note:- So, how is it?! Please give ur honest opinions. Make ur presence felt by likes n replies.

Edited by Veera94 - 13 April 2016 at 3:09pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

urvi-taareyDev_DhakadPrakrutibhatMpakeezssna_SJ_arsh4heavenlashyyykinnapatelMaverick_meneel110913155anjali-anjaliraaz19Sakkiyahkavyanjali08ksen7APKnatashathakurDark-Beautyrockstarloverswara2504ritikaagrawalshiv456set_fire_2_raincuppypie121sorathsheikhkajal2005SujayrickyStarglitzajuswa19laughingpearlssanghita0000ameena671VSai2008priyasreePriyaSweety-Anunewmoon18Jayeeta_06MysticRiverLinsiecoolhi1988-DZ-

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veera94sanghita0000Linsie

ajuswa19 IF-Sizzlerz
ajuswa19
ajuswa19

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
wow veeruHug
 such a beautifulEmbarrassed