Fav Moment of the Day

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved how Kunj assured Mahi that she was just as beautiful when she was still mahi, it was the most heartwarming of the episode. Esp., after the way Anita and Yuvi treated her and the way they made her feel.

I think it was beautiful that Twinj made sure to tell her that they want their Mahi back but that also Mahi needed some of Devika's confidence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was the only part I thought was cute in their entire reunion otherwise the sister's reuniting was so boring and dry. I felt no emotion, it was supposed to be such a happy occasion but I was blank faced. Sigh.

I loved Devika putting Anita in her place, it was such a breath of fresh air to watch . That was literally the best part in the entire episode! 
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have yet to watch but now I truly look forward to it for that scene! Sounds adorable and heartwarming. Our Kunj Sarna is such a darling <3
twinjaddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My favourite bit is when Devika was being all sassy towards Anita. It was so fun to watch ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it was indeed an adorable scene...
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kunj sarna serious goals! but yes it was a sweet gesture.. and thats what I like about TEI how the sneak in some important aspects about an individual... 
Also i loved the tashn between devika and anita..I am never in favour of disrespecting elders - no matter how they are but just for the showbiz part.. it was hilarious..😆
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i actually loved all of the insults the luthras received today
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope she now understands twinj value
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think the scene throughout the episode were really good but the editing of those scenes and adjoining them into an episode was not good. 

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked that scene. It was a nice touch considering how mahi always had an inferiority complex in life. They made sure sushe knows how imp she is to then even if she is a plain jane. 
I also loved Anita and yuvi's insult