Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KJo: I hope Aryan Khan becomes a movie star

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Karan Johar: I hope Aryan Khan becomes a movie star. For me, he is a movie star

TNN | Apr 14, 2016, 01.00 AM IST

Some reports in the media recently suggested that filmmaker Karan Johar would launch Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan under his home banner. But this plan is not an immediate one. When asked about this, Karan says, "Aryan Khan is my godson. I am so proud that he got into a university of his choice.When SRK called me in Jaipur and told me that Aryan was going to university, I got teary-eyed. My career and Aryan are of the same age. In fact, he was born one day after the first schedule of 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' wrapped up. It was as if Gauri waited for my schedule to finish and then deliver him. I remember rushing to the hospital and waiting with Shah Rukh. That kid we held in our arms is 18 years of age now. And he is getting the best education one can ask for."

He adds, "Aryan is such an amazing child. Coming to the question on whether I am launching him, well, I certainly cannot answer that one now. First of all, he (Aryan) has to express his desire to become an actor. Whenever he is ready and if I am up to it, I would love to. I do not want to speak on his behalf. He should be saying what it is that he wants to do. But if you ask me, I would say, I hope Aryan becomes a movie star. For me, he is a movie star. He was a star at the age of nine."

Praising Aryan, the filmmaker exclaims, "He has a terrific personality. He has his father's sense of humour and his mother's compassion. And cumulatively, he has the best qualities of SRK and Gauri. I would be so excited to parent him on celluloid. I hope I am on top of the game by the time Aryan is ready for his launch. And I hope that I am not senile by then. He is my bachcha and I want the best for him."

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutyvermarose-girlMadame_89Rozy77march2011qazplmfitoori_kudiani_gr-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
he should do films only if he is interested and has the required talent 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321pieryroseqazplmMistyyani_gr

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
First I love the way he talks about Aryan and Suhana.. He seems to love them like his own kids which is endearingHeart
But he needs to stop with the launching stuff.. Even if Aryan decides to become an actor, there are 5-6 years to itLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlMadame_89ZeeliciousxoHousefullnoor321ilovecrepespieryrosefitoori_kudiMistyynikitagmcani_gr

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I hope that Aryan follows his heart and goes into a profession that he is genuinely interested in pursuing instead of a profession that people pressure him and push him into.

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 April 2016 at 3:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321RamSiyaRam_Darling_qazplmani_gr-DZ-

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I hope that Aryan follows his heart and goes into a profession that he is genuinely interested in pursuing instead of a profession that people pressure him and push him into.

Recently, Gauri did say that Aryan has no inclination towards movies. So has SRK a few times. And I really hope he doesn't. I think all SRK fans secretly hope that none of the kids get into movies. Noone needs that. Least of all Shah.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321ZadayKiDaigani_grpallavi25

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
wow
people ,who bash salman for supporting star kids are singing diff tunes here..LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeadventurousmanbbsai

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
All of us are saying that Karan should not talk about launching Aryan at the moment and he should only be launched if he has talent and he wants to do..  What different tunes are there?Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlnoor321fitoori_kudiqazplmani_grpallavi25

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Wow ... the whole interview is about Aryan. Ye KJo ka interview liya hai ya indirectly Aryan ka? Movie star bane na bane, par abhi se interviews to hone shuru ho he gaye hain is bachche ke.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkesadventurousman

Go to top