Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Spoiler- Unintenionally Pihu to start create MU between IshRa! (Page 8)

sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Can cvs forget about pihu ...leave her at the TV serials mercy and concentrate on ruhi
For once i request the makers to handle the issue of child abuse in an appropriate way and not make a joke out of it like u have previously done with marriage/divorce/infertility/rape and what not

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Love9mischiefvanisrees2397infinity00DivianTanz_Divz

RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Good. Raman with Shagun and Ishita with Mani. Who cares?
Just make sure Puttar wears specs regularly WinkLOL
DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Ha Ha Ha LOL MU MU game LOL
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I would be dissapoonted as before with the CV's to let go of what happened with Ruhi for last 7 years ... For just few minutes close your eyes and see , 7 birthdays, 7 Diwalis, 7 Holi, 7 New Years, 7 long years this child suffered at the hands of a cruel woman , what good of a human being let alone would Ishita and Raman be to worry about how they lost each other or how they felt ???? I toh can not bare the thought of an eight year old kidnaped and have breathed ( I would not say lived) for 7 years ... Have mercy on this fictional character because YOU CAN make a difference in this child's life , there are many many many children out there who are in similar situation like Ruhi and their lives CAN NOT be changed ... For showing solidarity with them give this track your time effort and sympathy as a human being ... Please .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Love9luvsagarrose1000-K.13-svati12

..JohnDoe.. Senior Member
..JohnDoe..
..JohnDoe..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity00

I would be dissapoonted as before with the CV's to let go of what happened with Ruhi for last 7 years ... For just few minutes close your eyes and see , 7 birthdays, 7 Diwalis, 7 Holi, 7 New Years, 7 long years this child suffered at the hands of a cruel woman , what good of a human being let alone would Ishita and Raman be to worry about how they lost each other or how they felt ???? I toh can not bare the thought of an eight year old kidnaped and have breathed ( I would not say lived) for 7 years ... Have mercy on this fictional character because YOU CAN make a difference in this child's life , there are many many many children out there who are in similar situation like Ruhi and their lives CAN NOT be changed ... For showing solidarity with them give this track your time effort and sympathy as a human being ... Please .

Jaise nakhoon bane hai
Khujlane ke liye
Jaise nakhoon bane hai
Khujlane ke liye
Waise sirf TRP chahiye
Ekta ko show chalane ke liye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_JD_club-K.13-svati12

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Originally posted by infinity00

Jaise nakhoon bane hai
Khujlane ke liye
Jaise nakhoon bane hai
Khujlane ke liye
Waise sirf TRP chahiye
Ekta ko show chalane ke liye

hahahaha ur shyari LOL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

aprdkp Groupbie
aprdkp
aprdkp

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I think that will go kmb way which is also ekta serial here the hero doesn't know about villan  tanu so I think they will drag yhm like that like the leads don't know the truth about each other

Go to top