India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

DD or Sid

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
After watching the beginning part of the episode, I am fearing that something serious might happen to either Sid or DD.  I have been having this feeling that DD or Sid will be the ones to get hurt this time. Now that Amol's true face is out in front SidNi, he will come up with a major game plan to separate SidNi and make DD hate Sid for good. What if Amol brainwashes DD (taking advantage of her ML) and makes her hurt Sid making DD think that it is the only way to get rid of him is to kill him. DD might get ready to hurt Sid, but stops midway with a memory coming back to her. Sid notices DD with a gun pointed at him. Sid runs towards  DD seeing her about to fall with the gun which is also on the trigger. At the same time Amol baggers DD telling her to shoot. DD unwillingly shoots and right then she screams "Sid". But right then its too late Sid is already shot. DD runs calling Roshni and Kesar. Police comes and Amol tells them that DD shot Sid. Sid being half awake tells the officer it was an accident. So the police is unable to arrest DD. Sid says "I love you" to both Roshni and DD. Then passes out. He is taken to hospital for surgery. And DD is also checked on. Saas-Jamai both in serious conditions. One is physical and other is mental. But we still will have Amol on the loose. He will still try to end Sid's life or DD's. 

I don't know but I have this gut feeling that either one of them or both will end up in serious trouble. Amol doesn't seem like he is going to give up so easily. Yash ka bhai...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index