Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheJake

Umm. I'm not talking about the financial aspect. I don't know if you know but Salman fans are bullies and I remember how they bullied us when Bajirao Mastani performed better. They bumped all our threads and bullied us. I don't want to see that happen again 

Are you trolling?πŸ˜† How and when were you bullied?πŸ˜† You were nowhere in the line of fire my friendπŸ˜†
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Btw I don't know why people on this forum use fat as an insult.
Is fat some sort of insult? Does being fat make someone a bad person, a loser of some sort? Fat-shaming is so silly.

Every body deserves respect no matter what size it is.
Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 8 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Brihana version 2.0 lol

awkardpyscho thumbnail
Ofcourse i am! As his fan I will want him to his movies to do well but with a clash and that too with Sultan I dont think ! Even if Sultan is bad, it will do better than Raees just because of Salman's popularity. You see his bad movies Ready Bodyguard did better than Srk bad movies Dilwale Raone JTHJ! So yeah Edited by awkardpyscho - 8 years ago
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't go by likes on youtube. The ground reality is different from youtube likes and views. The channel on which the video gets uploaded also matters for example Tseries and YRF  gets record views and likes but UTV, Excel or Red Chillies gets less likes. PK Trailer has only 14m views and 45k likes yet its the highest grossing film ever. That gives a clear idea that Views and Likes on youtube are misleading.
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fan trailer got 73k likes in 24 hours does that mean it will break all the records? No it won't likewise Sultan having more Likes than Raees on Youtube doesn't proves shit..

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

Fan trailer got 73k likes in 24 hours does that mean it will break all the records? No it won't likewise Sultan having more Likes than Raees on Youtube doesn't proves shit..

chal tune ye toh maan liya ke fan is shit

πŸ˜†
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Srk fans be like πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

Salman fans be like 

rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJake

Sultan has crossed Raees's LIFETIME Likes in less than 48 hours. Raees's teaser released almost 9 months ago, and it's sitting at 63,234 Likes. Sultan crossed it in less than 2 days with 63,852 Likes.

I love SRK, and I was positive that Raees will do better. I think I'm confused now. This Fat Salman's popularity is all time high.  He has become extremely popular  I hope Supreme Court re-opens his case

Fat Salman in Chaddi ne Raees ko Kangal bana diya...
Abhi toh Red Chaddi ka promo baaki hai mere dost...
Picture abhi baaki haiπŸ˜†

No offence...I was just loking, I think Raees will be a good movie ...Miya bhai ki daring bhi dekhni hai😊
flipfl0p thumbnail
Multiple votes allowed. πŸ˜†
I know, it has been a Midas period for Salman for a while. I am hoping, Sharukh will get back to his Badshah mode from Raees. 

No I am not worried.